2102 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Page 68. within the forum Around the NCAA. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #1006
TuskALoosa

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOI 23 View Post
the 110 phone calls over a hour and the fact he was talking to a man the whole time are craziest things about this to me lol
Hope he's got unlimited, because he might run out of minutes.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #1007
Vols4life
Chalupa Batman

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
sportscenter just a part of KC show where she played 3 voice mails ...umm that dude manti was talking to wasn't in on this by himself no way...cause those voice mails were a chicks voice
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #1008
Notorious B.E.N

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vols4life View Post
sportscenter just a part of KC show where she played 3 voice mails ...umm that dude manti was talking to wasn't in on this by himself no way...cause those voice mails were a chicks voice
Lol no they weren't, that was Ronniah (sp),
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #1009
ukvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawriter View Post
I just don't see how you can spend 500 hours talking to a chick and not realize that it's a dude. No one who isn't a professional voice actor is that good. I also don't see how you don't find it weird that her "brother" keeps contacting you from her phone.

Further, I don't see how you could believe that in the course of one year this girl who is just out of college took trips to New Zealand, Dubai, Vegas, Hawaii (to your hometown, at that, but conveniently when you had no way of being able to fly home to meet her), had something else going on during every one of your away games that she otherwise would have been able to attend, had her father die, got in a car wreck that left her comatose and snapped out of it right when her family agreed to pull the plug, developed leukemia, and died the day after your beloved grandmother.

I don't see how anyone who isn't a high-functioning mentally-challenged person could not see red flags at every turn.
Was it definitely Tuisasosopo disguising his voice, or could he have had a girl working with him? Also, I've never heard Tuisasosopo speak.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #1010
therealUT
Rational Thought Allowed?

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentenn View Post
Anyone seen or heard any of the Katie Couric interview? She asked if he was gay and he laughed and said definitely not, he seemed a bit nervous
Well, then, he must be gay. Being asked a highly personal question on national TV and one which will be scrutinized by everyone (to include the homosexual community to make sure that Te'o did not offend homosexuals in his response) is something in which no person would ever feel nervous about.
"It is vain to object that life and reality are not logical. Life and reality are neither logical nor illogical; they are simply given. But logic is the only tool available to man for the comprehension of both." - LvM
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #1011
bamawriter

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukvols View Post
Was it definitely Tuisasosopo disguising his voice, or could he have had a girl working with him? Also, I've never heard Tuisasosopo speak.
Tuiasosopo admitted it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #1012
therealUT

Quote:
Tuiasosopo admitted it.
And, this sounds like a woman's voice to me. Maybe not to you.

YouTube Link
"It is vain to object that life and reality are not logical. Life and reality are neither logical nor illogical; they are simply given. But logic is the only tool available to man for the comprehension of both." - LvM
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #1013
bamawriter

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealUT View Post
And, this sounds like a woman's voice to me. Maybe not to you.

YouTube Link
It sounds good, but dude admitted it was him.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #1014
therealUT

Quote:
It sounds good, but dude admitted it was him.
I absolutely understand that. But, it sounds like a woman; thus, I can see why Te'o thought it was a woman.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #1015
volbacker14

As a parent, if my son was in a relationship as it was described by Manti, with the car wreck, coma, leukemia, all the while traveling the world. She never shows when she says she will. No obituary or family to call. My antenna would be up with all of that.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #1016
bamawriter

Quote:
I absolutely understand that. But, it sounds like a woman; thus, I can see why Te'o thought it was a woman.
Agreed. But her story is so unbelievable.

Further, it's one thing to sound like a girl, it's another to actually talk like one. Maybe Te'o has nevet spent significant time around females.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #1017
Spartacavolus
Big Member

Quote:

A couple of conversations, yes. 3 years. Gimme a break. They were both in la la land.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #1018
Spartacavolus
Big Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volbacker14 View Post
As a parent, if my son was in a relationship as it was described by Manti, with the car wreck, coma, leukemia, all the while traveling the world. She never shows when she says she will. No obituary or family to call. My antenna would be up with all of that.

I hope my sons don't have the love of their life go through all that pain and suffering without seeing her. We would have a damn problem.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #1019
volbacker14

I can't believe his parents didn't call this one. They seem like reasonably intelligent people. I was in South Bend on Nov. 17th and met them at the hotel we were staying at. My husband is a ND fan. Please excuse that.
They had the whole family, aunts and uncles there. Very nice and friendly people.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-24-2013, 11:29 PM   #1020
golfballs
Старший член

Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed? Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?
Leave Manti alone!!!!!

U know each and every one of you would have been tricked and fallen in luv too

He did what any1 of u would have done too
Reply With Quote TOP