Chip Kelly new Eagles coach

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
Whoa. RT @mortreport Chip Kelly is the new coach of Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet

That's awesome... not sure how much that will affect our game if any... I'm sure the O coordinator knows the offense pretty well, but Chip Kelly was a great playcaller. Should make a little difference id say.....

Reactions: 1 person
Hellz Yeah! As a Redskins fan, I can continue to loathe him with a justifiable reason

For the record, I don't think this will have any impact on us playing them AT ALL next year. I fully expect Oregon to simply promote their OC to HC. They have a system that works, and have the players to do it. I don't think they miss a beat. JMO. But, if they do mess up a bit, it'll just reveal how pivotal to that offense that Kelly was just by himself.

I thought Kelly wanted this stuff over with quickly and that's why he shot things down quickly after the bowl game. I would be intrested to hear or read what went down.

Wow! Another reason to feed the fire that you can't believe anything anyone says anymore. Good move by the Eagles. Sucks for Ducks.

Nope, I just did my homework and realized that there are other forums for things that aren't related to Tennessee football.

VN Store

Back