Kiffin shafts commit

dgcarter43

UET Vol Senior Member
A four star DE committed to USC has reopened his recruitment because he was supposed to enroll early but Kiffin would not allow it after promising he could. The recruit is Kylie Fitts, a 6'4"-260lb strongside DE that has an offer from Tennessee as well as many other major programs. UT may not have a very good chance, but it would be worth a try.

A four star DE committed to USC has reopened his recruitment because he was supposed to enroll early but Kiffin would not allow it after promising he could. The recruit is Kylie Fitts, a 6'4"-260lb strongside DE that has an offer from Tennessee as well as many other major programs. UT may not have a very good chance, but it would be worth a try.

Hi dgcarter43. You may get flamed (more than you already have), because this is last week's news - at least.

Ya this story has been everywhere. how much longer will USC deal with this weezle? Crazy how many times he's been in the news this year for things other than winning

Correct, I've been in Florida for two weeks and didn't know anything about it. Sorry.

Don't be sorry for some other jackazz's comments. I'm glad you posted it because I have been working the Nashville Boat Show for the last week and I had not heard it either. Would love for Butch to pull this kid and hope he is a star in the making. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: 7 people

This news is at least a week old.

VN Store

Back