Recruit decommits from USC

I am not defending Lamo, but this is going to happen from time to time. Happened at LSU last spring as well, several players did not graduate on time in December. Miller was scheduled to EE, then LSU got a commitment from Gunner who was also an EE. LSU asked Miller to defer until Fall or pay his own way as I believe his family has money. Family got mad and he went to Auburn.

The other time, was a Fall semester, and Porter was asked to greyshirt after getting on campus. Transferred to KY., then he transferred back to LSU and has gotten a lot of playing this last year.

Lamo is still a problem, everyone was warning UT, just like everyone was warning USC.

Kiffin shows his true colors again. He is the shadiest, most dis-honest coach I can possibly think of. Now that his dad has retired, I expect his recruiting to fall off sharply. I also predict his days at USC are nearly finished. What a shyster.

Sounds like that one may have cost him more than one good player. Top programs tend to produce a stream of top players, and that HS coach seems ticked off.

Maybe CBJ needs to visit that coach and show his charm.

I enjoyed the coach's tweet

When people are desperate, their true colors show. Take the USC coach, captain of an underachieving ship. His true color: SHADY!

I am not defending Lamo, but this is going to happen from time to time.

The other time, was a Fall semester, and Porter was asked to greyshirt after getting on campus. Transferred to KY., then he transferred back to LSU and has gotten a lot of playing this last year.

since this happens "from time to time" can you name any other recruits that were told there was no scholarship once they got on campus. That deal from LSU was crap

I could really care less what CLK does but this shows his true character as a person. I just don't see how a parent could feel like putting their kids in this guys hands for 3-5 years is a good idea. My opinion has nothing to do with him leaving UT, I just think he is as shady and dirty as they come. He better hope karma doesn't bite him in the rear when his poor kid gets older.

Kiffin shows his true colors again. He is the shadiest, most dis-honest coach I can possibly think of. Now that his dad has retired, I expect his recruiting to fall off sharply. I also predict his days at USC are nearly finished. What a shyster.

Kiffin likely knows that he is about to be "toast" and he is pulling out all stops to try and hang on, probably futile, but at least he has a job one more year. Haden may have calculated that he didn't want to have to pay him off or he would have been fired after the Sun Bowl debacle (debacle from USC's perspective). That is, if Haden is capable of good judgment. Haden might be trying to impress the NCAA honchos with his "HONESTY" as well, having made statements suggesting the Pete Carroll/Reggie Bush shenanigans were not the USC way. As if Mike Garrett operated any other way.

since this happens "from time to time" can you name any other recruits that were told there was no scholarship once they got on campus. That deal from LSU was crap

It happens all the time, actually it's happen at LSU all the time, it just doesn't normally hit the news services. It happens at just about all schools, that is why you have greyshirts. It was unfortunate as to the timing with Porter, but it didn't seem to bother him as he is playing for LSU.

I don't like it, the timing was bad on Porter, but he was told the deal. I think Alfred Blue was cleared at the last moment... either Porter or Blue was going home. LSU has a few guys they are offering this year, the deal is, you can come but you might have to take a greyshirt and/or you might not even get that.

wonder if USC boards post a thread everytime Butch does something,

So if this was a coach in the SEC, you don't think it would be mentioned?

Not only is this around the NCAA but Kiffin was part of the program. Hopefully nobody here ever speaks about Peyton Manning again going by you logic. He's been gone for 15 years, move on... right? People comment on him crossing the street.

I wonder what other minor things annoy you in life. You know what really annoys me? Bandwagon fans who cheer for 10 different teams in every sport.

It happens all the time, actually it's happen at LSU all the time, it just doesn't normally hit the news services. It happens at just about all schools, that is why you have greyshirts. It was unfortunate as to the timing with Porter, but it didn't seem to bother him as he is playing for LSU.

I don't like it, the timing was bad on Porter, but he was told the deal. I think Alfred Blue was cleared at the last moment... either Porter or Blue was going home. LSU has a few guys they are offering this year, the deal is, you can come but you might have to take a greyshirt and/or you might not even get that.

That does not happen all the time.

A kid might be told they're going in another direction but it's before they arrive on campus for school. If you wait until they arrive on campus at the last second, you just potentially cost them a year and potentially their life. What if you chose LSU/USCand the 2nd, 3rd, 4th school on your list etc. was full or didn't want you anymore because that kid passed on them the first time? I bet playing for Joe Blow at Nobody Gives A Crap U will give you the same odds of making it pro. You'd have to be a real scumbag to offer a kid, accept his commitment and then wait until he shows up to tell him to beat it.

Then again, seeing the list Les Miles posted on his window because he lost a game and trying to screw those kids over proves how big of dirtbag he is. You can say those kids were lazy potheads or whatever all you want but Miles shouldn't have fielded them all season just to have a better season. Nope, he just used them until the season was over and then threw them under the bus. That's just a miserable piece of crap human being right there. What does he care about their life? Dude probably makes 4 million a year, he got what he needed out of them, like he cares if they end up working at McDonalds.

In fact, the SEC is mentioned quite often on the USC board, especially when the season is in full swing, and during the bowls. Not always in a complimentary manner either. USC pride is pretty wounded at the moment.

I hope he goes to UCLA and they continue to beat the crap out of SC for years! Sucks for the kid and it makes SC look...worse than they did last year.

Not only is this around the NCAA but Kiffin was part of the program. Hopefully nobody here ever speaks about Peyton Manning again going by you logic. He's been gone for 15 years, move on... right? People comment on him crossing the street.

I wonder what other minor things annoy you in life. You know what really annoys me? Bandwagon fans who cheer for 10 different teams in every sport.

RT

Kiffin is a douche.

Pre-season number one team and they don't end up in the top 25. Former coach. That's why he's mentioned.

He's exacatly the type of coach I love to see fail.

VN Store

Back