Monte Kiffin doesn't even wanna work with his son!!

My question is why would anyone want Monte Kiffin. The last 2 jobs he had his defenses were horrible.

My question is why would anyone want Monte Kiffin. The last 2 jobs he had his defenses were horrible.

I don't get it for the cowboys. They invested a lot in their corners, and now they'll be in the Tampa 2. Where corners aren't as important. I thought they'd go after Lovie, or someone else.

Because as an NFL coord he's a hall a fame coach. He's problem was not being able to guard the opinion in college. He's an outstanding NFL d-coord tho.

Gonna guess that Pat Haden went to Lane at some point during the season and told him that getting rid of Monte was a requirement if Lane wanted to come back.

Incredible that an NFL team that plays in Robert Griffin's division hired him as DC after the way his sojourn in college went.

Gonna guess that Pat Haden went to Lane at some point during the season and told him that getting rid of Monte was a requirement if Lane wanted to come back.

Incredible that an NFL team that plays in Robert Griffin's division hired him as DC after the way his sojourn in college went.

By the time RGIII steps back on a field at 100% Monte may no longer be with us.

Our defense wasn't horrible with Kiffin. I mean if you call the 27th best scoring defense and the 17th best yardage defense in the nation "horrible" then you certainly have some lofty standards.

What word would you use to describe our defenses from the past 3 years, where we were the 56th, 36th, and 108th scoring defenses?

Reactions: 1 person
Our defense wasn't horrible with Kiffin. I mean if you call the 27th best scoring defense and the 17th best yardage defense in the nation "horrible" then you certainly have some lofty standards.

What word would you use to describe our defenses from the past 3 years, where we were the 56th, 36th, and 108th scoring defenses?

s**tty

I've got a word or two I could give you, but i don't want to be banned from VN.

The Ryan's and the Kiffin's are overrated. Monte was one of the best, now I think he's past his prime. Rob was average at best.

VN Store

Back