Is Saban putting his staff on missions to destroy other programs?

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
I been thinking and I know this may sound stupid but it makes sense. It seems like Saban is putting people that have worked with him on Missions to destroy other programs so he can become king of football.

Remember when Saban said that Derek Dooley "is doing a good job at UT." What do you think he means?!?!? He doing a good job at destroying our program so that Alabama can run over every college football team in America!!!!

Take a look at Derek Dooley, Sal Sunseri, Mike Haywood, Jim McElwain, Pat Shurmur, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularkey, Josh McDaniels, and Bobby Williams. They have all destroyed programs. Programs need to stop hiring guys that have anything to do with Nick Saban. He has to be paying guys to destroy programs. This is unbelievable I think Alabama should be investigated by the NCAA.

Saban is running a Monopoly guys!!!! A MONOPOLY!!!!!

Last edited:
It's not a half bad plan and financially feasible to execute :p

" So Derek, how's the wife like the new summer shack? "
" She's getting used to it :D "

I been thinking and I know this may sound stupid but it makes sense. It seems like Saban is putting people that have worked with him on Missions to destroy other programs so he can become king of football.

Remember when Saban said that Derek Dooley "is doing a good job at UT." What do you think he means?!?!? He doing a good job at destroying our program so that Alabama can run over every college football team in America!!!!

Take a look at Derek Dooley, Sal Sunseri, Mike Haywood, Jim McElwain, Pat Shurmur, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularkey, Josh McDaniels, and Bobby Williams. They have all destroyed programs. Programs need to stop hiring guys that have anything to do with Nick Saban. He has to be paying guys to destroy programs. This is unbelievable I think Alabama should be investigated by the NCAA.

:lolabove: You do know Alabama was beating us when Fulmer was here. It didn't just start when Dooley took over.

I doubt Little Nicky is purposely sending stooges to destroy programs. Wouldn't he have to pay out of his own pocket to accomplish this? The only thing Nicholas likes as much as himself his money.
I think the deal is that he's a micromanager. He is not looking for brains to help him implement systems. He is simply looking for yes-men assistants to do what he says. When they go out on their own, they often try to act just like him - some more than others, like Doolander. All, however, have failed.

When the media love-fest with everything Nick Saban ends, we may hear of activities that aren't too becoming - just speculation mind you. But its real hard to be an investigative journalist when the subject is in your "heros" column. Of course, if any journalist does do a story, they better watch their trees in their front yard.

That said, all those surrogates you listed failing is interesting. The statistical odds of all of them failing by chance is pretty low. If so, then something is causing it.

nick knows all the tricks to win bcs titles

The thing that gets under my skin is that all the sports channels and radio stations and everyone else have already got Bama playing in the BCS game already next year. This may very well be the case but lets remember something. Excuse me for bringing nascar in the picture but remember when Jeff Gordon was winning everything on Sundays. That didn't last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm just saying.:finger3:Bama

The thing that gets under my skin is that all the sports channels and radio stations and everyone else have already got Bama playing in the BCS game already next year.

Why would that get under your skin? Do you agree that Bama is the odds-on favorite to win the NC next year?

Last edited:

Let's just stop right there buddy....

Reactions: 1 person
Why would that get under your skin? Do you agree that Bama is the odds-on favorite to win the NC next year?

I find it funny also ur two bi weeks next year, are before the ATM game and another one before the lsu game.......and You guys don't play Florida,Georgia or SC.

Reactions: 1 person
I find it funny also ur two bi weeks next year, are before the ATM game and another one before the lsu game.......and You guys don't play Florida,Georgia or SC.

LSU has the same byes. A&M has a bye before LSU, and plays Sam Houston State before us.

I think it's pretty clear that each of those teams is most scared of the other two.

I understand why you would comment on my previous post being there is nothing to do with the University of Tennessee in your profile. Enjoy it while it lasts my friend. As for why that gets under my skin is because im a VFL, and the majority of us are sick of hearing about Alabama. Have a good day.

As for why that gets under my skin is because im a VFL, and the majority of us are sick of hearing about Alabama.

So you're sick of Alabama being good, or sick of people whose job it is to discuss college football talking about Alabama being good?

The thing that gets under my skin is that all the sports channels and radio stations and everyone else have already got Bama playing in the BCS game already next year. This may very well be the case but lets remember something. Excuse me for bringing nascar in the picture but remember when Jeff Gordon was winning everything on Sundays. That didn't last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm just saying.:finger3:Bama
Jeff Gordon's domination ended when his head coach (Evernham) left to start his own team. Bama will continue
to dominate as long as Saban is around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't forget that Obama is a Russian spy, AIDS was invented to get rid of blacks, and most important of all.... always remember to wear your tinfoil hat

http://www.volnation.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54966&stc=1&d=1357937136

Attachments

• media_preview.jpg
    media_preview.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Jeff Gordon's domination ended when his head coach (Evernham) left to start his own team. Bama will continue
to dominate as long as Saban is around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, you are correct. I guess i'm just having manopause not menopause today. I guess it's my fault that UT football is my passion. I'm gonna have to go get me a beer out of the fridge. I think Bamawriter is working out of the same damn office as our own VN crew. If he is not someone tell him that Vandy has got a site he can go to. Dammit everybody SMILE!!:)

VN Store

Back