Your Most Hated CFB Team

What CFB Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

voldawgforever

Vote for your most hated team. I listed the ones that I feel are most hated by UT fans, just based on what I've read thru the years, and also basing it on how I feel, personally. INB4 where's this team and that team and blah blah blah.

:)

Florida. Not even close either. Spurrier made it that way. South Carolina would be second.

I agree the way Spurrier ran up the score on other teams in the 90s, and how he still takes adantage of emotions.

Notice when Latt was hurt, the next play Spurrier called a bomb to the endzone.....he does that everytime when someone gets hurt bad.

wonder who the others are - theres 3 votes so far --- Kentsucky and Georgia maybe ?

Notre Dame and I didn't realize until the game started last night just how much space was between them and second place Alabama.

In order of my hatred of all things:

1. Cancer
2. Notre Dame
3. Alabama
4. Al Qaeda
5. NY Yankees

Bama notre dame and Florida are my top hated. Other hated teams are clemson, any big 10 team, fsu, and unc.

Attachments

• volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4507-what-i-really-think-about-kentucky.jpg
    volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4507-what-i-really-think-about-kentucky.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 134
  • volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4508t-a.jpg
    volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4508t-a.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 132
  • volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4506t-a.jpg
    volcard-albums-screw+kentucky%21-picture4506t-a.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 133
The Gators. I'm a younger UT fan (born in 86), but I've always had a deep-seated hatred for them.

It was really cemented when I went to the UT-UF game this year and sat in the UF section.

I hate Alabama too, but I respect the fact that their fanbase is at least passionate, travels well, and has tradition backing them. The Gators fanbase is composed almost entirely of bandwagon fans who have no allegiance to the team and were nowhere to be found during Meyer's last year and Muschamp's first.

Reactions: 1 person
Alabama, living on the state lines lands me close to both the homeland and all the "local" bandwagon fans.

VN Store

Back