UGA Troubles Brewing- Isaiah Crowell arrested and dismissed

GVF

Talk Dirty To Me
Early rumors this fine, hot Friday morning in the greater Athens area are that "star" running back Crowell has been picked up on 2 felony charges. I'm at work now and may be a while before I can find news links to confirm, or rebuke.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Georgia running back Isaiah Crowell was arrested Friday morning and charged with two felonies and a misdemeanor, according to the Athens-Clarke County Jail Booking report.
Crowell was charged by ACC Police on a felony count of weapon in a school zone, a felony count of altered ID mark and misdemeanor count of possession/carrying a concealed weapon. He was booked at 3:37 a.m. and bond was set at $7,500.

Tweet fed in from the Bleacher Report, but I couldn't find article posted yet.

Kind of reminds me of what happened with Smith and the basketball team a few years ago. Will he be dismissed from the team as well? I'm guessing so

Then again...probably not gonna hurt them much. Especially if toting guns instead of training was his work ethics, he would have bombed worse this year than last. He was not durable, didn't do great when he was healthy, and all the hype comparing him to Walker went to his head. he thought he had it made and defenses would step out of his way.

Another 4 or 5* that we whined about not getting, I'm sure.

Reason #47 that recruiting rankings mean nothing until each class get tothe end of their Jr years.

VN Store

Back