Ohio State Backs Out of Another SEC Deal

Seems like even though they are worried about the scheduling with the Pac-12 they should have been able to find at least one date during the year for them to play. OSU must be tired of letting the SEC kick them around the field.

This is bad for their fans. Now they can no longer continue to use the excuse that sec teams are too scared to come up to columbus to play them

it's funny when buckeye fans try to talk smack and have to use other schools to do it

Reactions: 1 person
it's funny when buckeye fans try to talk smack and have to use other schools to do it

All I'm saying is this stuff happens all the time. It's likely to do with money and the new 9 game conference schedules......but haters gonna hate right?

All I'm saying is this stuff happens all the time. It's likely to do with money and the new 9 game conference schedules......but haters gonna hate right?

hate? Nope, just gonna laugh

Lots of people where laughing their asses off when UT bailed out just a year before that game with UNC.

I'll take backing out of that game over my team *****ing about the SEC while at the same time refusing to play their teams because they repeatedly stomp my team's ass into the earth.

Reactions: 2 people
Lots of people where laughing their asses off when UT bailed out just a year before that game with UNC.

Not as many laughing as there were when OSU looked like a community college against the SEC for most of the last decade.

It was a cakewalk in a conference without a title game, when the only other decent team (Michigan) took 5 or 6 years off. However, it is all for naught when you fall flat on your face on national TV over and over again.

Reactions: 1 person
Not as many laughing as there were when OSU looked like a community college against the SEC for most of the last decade.

It was a cakewalk in a conference without a title game, when the only other decent team (Michigan) took 5 or 6 years off. However, it is all for naught when you fall flat on your face on national TV over and over again.

Hell yeah :rock: those sissies can not stand the heat of some real football teams.

The SEC extend the olive branch and once again OSU walked away! Any OSU fan worth their salt should be embarrassed and ashamed by OSU's refusal the play the SEC.

Only Ohio State fans could be so unbearable that I actually root for Meatchicken once a year. And I'm a Sparty-by-proxy-fan who hates Meatchicken.

Although now that I think about it, I'll be rooting for Meatchicken twice this year.

Only Ohio State fans could be so unbearable that I actually root for Meatchicken once a year. And I'm a Sparty-by-proxy-fan who hates Meatchicken.

Although now that I think about it, I'll be rooting for Meatchicken twice this year.

No...no, no, no. NO VERCY!

Pansy ass Buckeyes... so typical. They have to rest up for those tough games with Northwestern and Indiana

VN Store

Back