West Virginia (October 3rd, Rumor) SEC

The fact that no reputable or well-known CFB writers have confirmed this shows that, yet again, nothing but a rumor.

While I did not (and still don't, to an extent) understand the WVU hate on here, everyone is of course entitled to their opinion.

However, I watched the 'Wonderful Whites of West Virginia' last weekend. That explained a lot. But every state has their bad. Kentucky has their bad parts, as does Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, etc. do. So really- why does everyone look at WVU in such a negative light? Are they really THAT bad?! If so... Dayum. lol

While I did not (and still don't, to an extent) understand the WVU hate on here, everyone is of course entitled to their opinion.

However, I watched the 'Wonderful Whites of West Virginia' last weekend. That explained a lot. But every state has their bad. Kentucky has their bad parts, as does Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, etc. do. So really- why does everyone look at WVU in such a negative light? Are they really THAT bad?! If so... Dayum. lol

Unlike the others, their bad parts frequent the football games. Well, that is at least how it reported.

Considering that nearly every home game someone gets violently harassed, and fans from several schools (and the teams themselves) refuse to travel there due to the threat of being violently harassed, I would say yes, they are definitely that bad.

How do you circumsize a West Virginian?

Kick his sister in the jaw...

Sorry couldn't resist
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back