Bowl record
1. Mississippi State 2-0
2. Vanderbilt 1-0
3. Georgia 8-2
3. Ole Miss 4-1
5. Kentucky 3-1
6. LSU 7-3
9. Florida 5-5

UF, UGA, and LSU were the only teams to make a bowl every season in the decade.
I know the past 2 years have been terrible, but even w/ those 2 black eyes Richt is right there at the top of the conference.

We all know how UGA does in the draft, so can someone please tell me how all UT fans punch lines sound like "and go rot at UGA"

This post isn't going to last. This is a Tennessee forum. Who cares about Georgia?

Just give it a rest. You get some of the top talent from a talent rich state yet there has not been anything to show for it...No championships with all of that talent. Georgia is always expected to do well and then they underachieve, and believe me when I say that it is not just Tennessee fans who think in this way. The point is that Georgia fans are the only ones who don't think this way. If you have something to contribute to the board, then do so, but we dont care about whether or not you went to a bowl.

We all know how UGA does in the draft, so can someone please tell me how all UT fans punch lines sound like "and go rot at UGA"

Not sure what you mean by this poor sentence structure.... But, if it means what I think it does, it's because we hate you. And I married a Dawg. :puke5:

That is all.

I would suspect that. Just wondering how so many fans can be so ignorant.

You mean ignorant like constantly feeling the need to prove yourself and defend your coach to an opposing fan base...like Sab said "This is a Tennessee site" hence all of the orange...

Just give it a rest. You get some of the top talent from a talent rich state yet there has not been anything to show for it...No championships with all of that talent. Georgia is always expected to do well and then they underachieve, and believe me when I say that it is not just Tennessee fans who think in this way. The point is that Georgia fans are the only ones who don't think this way. If you have something to contribute to the board, then do so, but we dont care about whether or not you went to a bowl.

Exactly:good!:

The omission of arrest statistics dies nit help your argument. UGA has been stellar under St. Richt in that department.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

National Champions: 0

With all of that talent, UGA should have had at least two legitimate shots at a NC. Yet, they haven't really gotten close. (Cue: "Oh but we should've played for a NC in 08, and we destroyed Hawaii")

Add to that the downward trend of the team the past three years.

just when I thought he was doing so much better....he brings out a thread like this. Going to be a long weekend pup if you keep this up! lol

One question for you busscrack: Are you happy with Georgia's performance in the CMR era?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I remember threads like this in Phil's last years. You have to look at the direction the program is going, not where it has been.

I guess you can fault us for not winning any NCs but we have won 2 SECCGs.
I love how you just grouped the last two years and call it the norm. I can remember the season we underachieved off the top of my head. Going by your logic, UF and LSU have been right there underachieving with us. Their expectations have been just as high (if not higher) and look at the similar records. No one expects a team to win every game every year and its normal to have a few off years in a decade. I guess there are only two years in a decade

I guess you can fault us for not winning any NCs but we have won 2 SECCGs.
I love how you just grouped the last two years and call it the norm. I can remember the season we underachieved off the top of my head. Going by your logic, UF and LSU have been right there underachieving with us. Their expectations have been just as high (if not higher) and look at the similar records. No one expects a team to win every game every year and its normal to have a few off years in a decade. I guess there are only two years in a decade

LSU: 1 NC
Florida: 2 NC

Overall record
1. Florida 100-30
2. LSU 99-31
3. Georgia 98-31
4. Auburn 88-39
5. Tennessee 83-44

Conference record
1. Florida 61-19
2. Georgia 55-25
2. LSU 55-25
4. Auburn 52-28
5. Tennessee 51-29

Non-conference record
1. LSU 44-6
2. Georgia 43-6
3. Florida 39-11
4. Auburn 36-11
5. Arkansas 34-11

Record against other BCS leagues
1. Georgia 20-5
2. LSU 13-4
3. Kentucky 9-5
4. Florida 12-9
5. Auburn 10-10

Bowl record
1. Mississippi State 2-0
2. Vanderbilt 1-0
3. Georgia 8-2
3. Ole Miss 4-1
5. Kentucky 3-1
6. LSU 7-3
9. Florida 5-5

I know the past 2 years have been terrible, but even w/ those 2 black eyes Richt is right there at the top of the conference.

How the &*^% does a UGA troll come on a Vol board and get away with calling members of OUR fanbase ignorant on OUR board. I didn't like you before, and now you have proven yourself to be a donkey.

If Georgia was so awesome, Dawg fans wouldn't have spent the past three years clamoring for CMR to be fired. It's just like Fulmer in his later years - fans notice when signature wins stop happening. You can only clean up with UK and Vandy for so long.

We think your players "rot" b/c Mark Richt is Phillip Fulmer 2.0 (w/o a national championship), and our players rotted for years...

How the &*^% does a UGA troll come on a Vol board and get away with calling members of OUR fanbase ignorant on OUR board. I didn't like you before, and now you have proven yourself to be a donkey.

Im not meaning to insult any fans by using the term ignorant; was just trying to say that it seems some choose to ignore the other 8 years in Richt's tenure.
And guys Im just trying to debate this actual topic, not trying to offend/go against all of VN.

Overall record
1. Florida 100-30
2. LSU 99-31
3. Georgia 98-31
4. Auburn 88-39
5. Tennessee 83-44

Conference record
1. Florida 61-19
2. Georgia 55-25
2. LSU 55-25
4. Auburn 52-28
5. Tennessee 51-29

Non-conference record
1. LSU 44-6
2. Georgia 43-6
3. Florida 39-11
4. Auburn 36-11
5. Arkansas 34-11

Record against other BCS leagues
1. Georgia 20-5
2. LSU 13-4
3. Kentucky 9-5
4. Florida 12-9
5. Auburn 10-10

Bowl record
1. Mississippi State 2-0
2. Vanderbilt 1-0
3. Georgia 8-2
3. Ole Miss 4-1
5. Kentucky 3-1
6. LSU 7-3
9. Florida 5-5

put in around the NCAA, and besides that who cares..
don't like Richt, give up pulling for the "pups"

VN Store

Back