UGA faculty getting in on the fun

Radi Nabulsi is reporting that the talk around Athens right now is that it was a recruit or someone that was with the recruit that is responsible for this. This is unacceptable and they need to find the SOB's responsible.

Radi Nabulsi is reporting that the talk around Athens right now is that it was a recruit or someone that was with the recruit that is responsible for this. This is unacceptable and they need to find the SOB's responsible.

Meh, the players all got it for free anyway
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UGA Insider...
With your tailback who is a thief having his brother take the charges for him and his stealing teammates so they could keep playing, you have to see the irony in this situation.

Seven football players were victims of thefts at Butts-Mehre Heritage Hall, University of Georgia police confirmed Monday.

Stupidly juvenile, but that just keeps being funny every time. Their mascot is the Bulldogs, and they're housed in the Buttsmear Building. Never gets old. I'll still be cackling about that when I'm 75.

I heard a story about these kids being friends with Josh Bone who got into thompson boling and wears swiperboy's shoes now.

In my post last week I posted that a recruit and people with the recruit were possibly the ones responsible. I heard a couple days back that possibly (BIG possible) a very well known name from Carver was the recruit responsible. We will hear the names tomorrow.

In my post last week I posted that a recruit and people with the recruit were possibly the ones responsible. I heard a couple days back that possibly (BIG possible) a very well known name from Carver was the recruit responsible. We will hear the names tomorrow.
just confirmed. The epic stupidity of those kids stealing from the locker room is astounding. Apparently part of what led the cops to them was facebook postings. :dumb:

How can you make the connection between these punks and our staff. I guarantee you that Bonner will have his scholly pulled unless something else comes out that proves him innocent.

I am probably more critical of our staff than our rival fanbases whenever I see something wrong within the program. This incident has nothing to do with our staff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back