Kirk Herbstreit

Herbstreit is the best analyst on ESPN. OSU fans hate him because he was real and honest about the tattoo situation.Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wait, how can he live in TN? It's a proven fact ESPN hates Tennessee. Kidding of course, I don't really buy in to the ESPN hates us thing.

Maybe KH will now smoke the pole of the best Team, in which state he currently lives.....lesson learned "Mr. "Objectivity""

Herbstreit is the best analyst on ESPN. OSU fans hate him because he was real and honest about the tattoo situation.Posted via VolNation Mobile
He got death threats for picking NC State to upset the Buckeyes a few years ago.

Nicer, I'll agree with, but less delusional? Not too sure about that one.

+1. A quick scan of the main board shows some of the most delusional people I've ever seen.
I know more than a few people who don't like Tressel because of his losing record in national championship games. Also, many seem to think Urban Meyer will drop everything to come to Columbus and win a whole bunch of national titles here.

When discussing the current issue, I'd say most fans seem to think the 2 game punishment is fine and that Tressel was doing the right thing by not telling anyone. It's funny, because if Arkansas didn't outchoke OSU, their attitude would be wildly different.

Last edited:
Nicer, I'll agree with, but less delusional? Not too sure about that one.

Agree, if we were winning and dominating the SEC like OSU is with the Big10 I think we would give them a run for their money on being delusional. That's the only thing that give them the nod.

Welcome to TN Mr. Herbstreet. I always liked College gameday from its beginnings, (despite Fowler) and Herbstreet always had my respect.

I've always liked Kirk. Seems genuinely nice.

I ran into Kirk, Fowler, and Corso in 1998 Championship Game. He was very kind and took time to speak with us. He also was the only one of the 3 to pick us. I don't always agree with him, but he was cool that day.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agree, if we were winning and dominating the SEC like OSU is with the Big10 I think we would give them a run for their money on being delusional. That's the only thing that give them the nod.
I actually disagree. I think that's the only thing keeping them from sounding even more delusional.

Herbie is a nice guy, a great analyst, and as fair as they come.

No, I've just spent a lot of time around the OSU fan base. UT fans (except for Gibbs and Vegasvol) always expect to be good. OSU fans think championships are their god given right.

Worst fans I have encountered. The obnoxious level was unbearable at the Citrus Bowl with their precious Heistman boy Eddie. ABSOLUTELY. HATE. ALL. OF. THEM!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back