'15 JUCO WR Camion Patrick

Heck of an athlete. If he had been a little older and played with stone and hazlehurst all four years the dragons might have won a ship. Cam won't get a ton of looks playin at Clinton unfortunately, they don't have the pedigree that they did in the 90's plus the teams they play have gone downhill some in recent years. When I played there in 08' we were in division 3, 4a with maryville and it was one of the strongest divisions in the state, produced a state champ like 15 out of 20 years at one point. With that said I hope he gets a chance to shine somewhere. Good kid
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm a Clinton alum so I'll have to remember to watch this kid when I go back to watch a game next fall.

Clinton wouldn't have won any championship even if Patrick would have played all 4 years with Darian and Weston. They would have been better, but not state championship material.

I think the op has it wrong, I think he's a 12' recruit.

Nope looks like I have it wrong, all my years are blending together I guess, sad since I'm only 20. Was thinking he had been there longer. Regardless he's a promising talent and I hope he does great at the next level

Funny how another WR in another post is 170 and benches 225 and that is weak but this kid is 190 and benches 250 and thats impressive. LOL!

:loco:

If what I've heard is right he's no longer at Clinton. Thinking he's at lenior city now maybe?

looks like Dooley made a visit to LC yesterday. I'm sure just getting information, but I'm gonna guess a Tennessee coach hasn't been in that school since Travis Cozart.

Patrick stands 6-foot-3 and weighs 200 pounds. He is physically ready to compete at the highest level of college football and he's constantly working on his game.

"I feel like my size helps out," Patrick said. "I think my speed really helps me because defensive backs are normally smaller and I have the size to get the ball and then have the speed to get away from them. My weakness is my route running. I can get a little bit faster and I think I just need to perfect my route running. I'm going to spend a lot of time on that this spring and summer."

LSU, Nebraska, Duke, Arkansas and Stanford have all sent mail Patrick's way this year. He's also getting attention from Tennessee. He knows the Vol program well and loves their offense.

"I've grown up watching them since I was a little kid," Patrick said. "They love to throw the ball a lot under (Jim Chaney) and I like that being a receiver. They have a good coaching staff and I hope to hear from them. They will definitely be a school that I take a long look at if I get an offer from (Tennessee)."

This summer, Patrick will attend several camps and plans on camping at Tennessee. He hopes to find a school that has a nice blend of football and academics.

-VQ

UTVOL02, Patrick has some highlights on YouTube if you want to link it. I'm on mobile & can't right now.

VN Store

Back