Charlie Weiss to Florida as OC???

Why would he demote himself from oc in NFL to oc in college. Makes no sense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe some tension between he and Haley. Otherwise, this makes little to no sense.

Why would he demote himself from oc in NFL to oc in college. Makes no sense.

You don't think that Haley is calling the plays? They come from different schools of Erhardt-Perkins too.

yea i dont get this the cheifs offense is rolling cassel, charlses, bowe all had great yrs

but if its true ill be damn happy

I think it could work, to be honest. He's not a great head coach, but I think he could do a good job recruiting offensive players and calling plays. I'll go ahead and say I hope this doesn't happen.

I think it could work, to be honest. He's not a great head coach, but I think he could do a good job recruiting offensive players and calling plays. I'll go ahead and say I hope this doesn't happen.

ESPN is reporting it.

I'm not too thrilled.

I suppose we will see but I'm not going to believe it until it does happen for sure. Why would Weis leave KC for the same position at UF to coach under an unproven rookie HC, especially considering the year the Chiefs are having?

It'd be a big-name hire for Muschamp (which, imo, is much-needed if the Seahawks' DL coach is going to be the DC). There'll be a lot of NFL experience on that staff, which sucks for us.

I suppose we will see but I'm not going to believe it until it does happen for sure. Why would Weis leave KC for the same position at UF to coach under an unproven rookie HC, especially considering the year the Chiefs are having?

Certain personalities fail to co-exist.

Weis runs a different variation of EP.

Weis wants to get back in the college game??

Another point: I don't think Weis is particularly good at teaching fundamentals. He is schematically bright, but not so productive at fundamentals. This doesn't bode well for the college game.

as long as he coaches qb's only and calls plays only, i think he would be a good hire.

other responsibilities at the college level, i would not be enthusiastic about.

some appeal for the job might be that muschamp would let charlie do whatever he wanted on offense with little to no interference.

This would be a good move for Charlie if he still wants to be a head coach somewhere again. He will never be a NFL coach so where better to get some contacts in and your name out to recruits in the future and really learn the college game.

How prolific were the ND offenses and how are his QB's doing? Would like to know how they fared against top 50 defenses.

its being said that charlie weiss is headed to florida to become the OC...the commentator predicted that florida would win the east next year...comments

VN Store

Back