AJC article on the most hated man in sports... Lane Kiffin

Danny Ford had a different take on Monte as would any Clemson fan with a memory of their glory years in the early 80's.

Interesting article and on target with the characterization of "brat." But, Kiff is a typical Calilala land product. Garrett was another, and perhaps Carroll as well, although PC does have a "little" personality. Kiff had better be able to pull some rabbits out of hats in the next two or three years or Haden will pull the plug on him. Kiff doesn't seem to have too many admirers among USC alums, and Haden has to know that.

At some point, I want him to come into Neyland stadium with a football team. And I want to beat them. And beat them for days and days. I want him to, AGAIN, be booed out of the state of Tennessee.

Part of me just plain doesn't care about his interactions with the titans... but as far as college football, I want his arrogant prick self in neyland stadium with no way out and a scoreboard that can hold triple digits.

The whole think with him and fisher is starting to smell, waft, linger in the air as a vaporous cloud of "kiffin being kiffin". And Fisher jumping in to take some pressure of USC. It is not an NCAA violation to hire a coach and nothing ever comes of these kinds of suits. I just don't buy it!

Several phrases/words that inevitably appear in statements by monte's kid and/or his supporters :

IF...
would have...
could have...
might have...
didn't know...
will...next year and/or the year after that.
it's their problem...
they're jealous...
not our fault...

:post-4-1090547912:

Feel free to add your own. I know I'm missing several beauties.

Several phrases/words that inevitably appear in statements by monte's kid and/or his supporters :

IF...
would have...
could have...
might have...
didn't know...
it's their problem...
they're jealous...
not our fault...

Stole mine right here. Sing rocky top all night, right? Yeah... psh.

Once again, good riddance to the man. He has become and absolute laughing stock. We'll see if he wins. Either way, stay hot son.

IF...
would have...
could have...
might have...
didn't know...
it's their problem...
they're jealous...
not our fault...

She said she was 18.....
I left a voice message with her mother, she said it was ok...
Sure, my wife knows...

Last edited:
Somehow I have an eerie feeling that Kiffin is loving this.
I mean any publicity is good publicity...right?

VN Store

Back