richt-continues-to-show-that-hes-the-class-of-the-conference

superdawg51

Richt Continues To Show That He’s The Class Of The Conference MrSEC.com

Before I get blasted about posting this here I want to say that I believe Coach Derek Dooley is cut out of this same mold. Coaching-wise Dooley doesn't have Richt's credentials........yet, but character-wise Tenn couldn't have made a better choice for HC. Our conference schools and our student athletes need more men of this quality. In time you Vols will be just fine on the field & probably sooner than later but fortunately you won't have to wait for Dooley to instill his character and class in the tradition rich UTK program.

Ok, so Richt hasn't won the natl title yet but somethings are just bigger than winning. After the debacle with LK I'm sure most here would agree.

That's just great news--we have our own version of Mark Richt. That's probably what most people are worried about here
Posted via VolNation Mobile

good-for-mark-richt-being-classy-is-always-nice

classy football.. oxymoron.

Why would we strive to have the classiest football program?

Good student athletes? sure, why not.

Thanks. That means a lot coming from a team we've struggled against in the last few years. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

we all realized how classy MR was by deciding not to cross our 35yd line on offense last year. He didn't want to make UT look bad. He also liked Crompton and wanted to make him feel good for the first time all season. :hi: to you Mark Richt

I like Mark Richt. I think he seems like a genuinely good guy, and I will be a bit saddened when he loses his job, which I do think will happen within the next couple of years.

That's just great news--we have our own version of Mark Richt. That's probably what most people are worried about here

I think more people are worried that we somehow sink to a south Carolina or uk level in football the next few years

I think more people are worried that we somehow sink to a south Carolina or uk level in football the next few years

Rubbish. Whatever do you mean???

Our intramural football program is one of the best in the nation. :)

what-a-terrible-thread

i-agree-this-thread-makes-me-want-to-go-get-a-pellett-gun-and-head-to-Pilot-----

----i-can't-wait-til-the-first-game-or-anything-else-worthwhile-to-write-home-about

i-wonder-how-much-longer-he-will-be-coaching-at-Georgia-and-if-they-will-get-a-classy-guy-to-replace-him-or-try-something-new-and-hire-a-prick-like-some-school-i-know-of-that-i-love-dearly-and-then-let-him-go-and-return-to-the-classy-coach-thing-again-to-see-if-that-works-out-for-them-like-i-hope-it-will-for-this-school-i-know-of-that-i-love-dearly

:dunno:

VN Store

Back