Auburn "close to hiring" Tubby Smith

Why in the world would he want to leave Minnesota and step into that mess, new building or not? Does he hate cold weather that much?

Why in the world would he want to leave Minnesota and step into that mess, new building or not? Does he hate cold weather that much?

I know I do.

But I do raise the same question. Auburn must be offering him $2.5-3 mil a year or something like that.

Why in the world would Auburn hire him? He is one of the most over rated coaches ever. His NC was won on the back of Pitino's players. After that UK went into a slow tailspin of death.

GTFO. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless Donna hates the cold weather up there.

Why in the world would Auburn hire him? He is one of the most over rated coaches ever. His NC was won on the back of Pitino's players. After that UK went into a slow tailspin of death.

Slow tailspin of death = 8 conference championships, 3 elite eights, and a 228-79 record in the 9 seasons after his championship? I hope UT hits a similar tailspin soon.

Uh yeah...with just a slight improvement he could be a consistant contender in the SECW. If you will notice...NOBODY from that side is in the dance.

VN Store

Back