KY not even the best team in the SEC

Even if they win the refs have carried KY through this tournament. They are done when they play against non SEC refs

Quit complaining? The calls are insane. How can KY play this aggressive and get 3 fouls in the 2nd half? Exactly

The refs were horrible in our game as well. They let cousins push and shove, and in this game did you not see the stiff arm? Perhaps if you had watched the game.

people cry to much about physical basketball theses day. big men a ment to play hard nose, and when people dont get calls they cry. you cant balme the refs for poor shooting and lack of leadership.

How can you say they aren't the best team in the SEC? Not only did the win the regular season crown but also the tournament. Insert foot into mouth

How can you say they aren't the best team in the SEC? Not only did the win the regular season crown but also the tournament. Insert foot into mouth

You are asking someone who starts a "KY Basketball" thread in a "UT Football" forum?!?

people cry to much about physical basketball theses day. big men a ment to play hard nose, and when people dont get calls they cry. you cant balme the refs for poor shooting and lack of leadership.
I don't have a problem with physical play. It's the fact that both teams don't get to play it. Cousins was flopping around like a fish out of water. Most of the time with no contact and getting calls. There's no one on MS St that could knock him down. Ky bangs and gets away with it while touch fouls are called on everyone else. They have plenty of talent to beat everyone but it's hard to beat 8.

The simple fact is that if Mississippi State made their free throws at the end of regulation no one could say the refs were why they lost. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some fans make me embarrassed to be a UT fan myself. If UT loses, it's the Refs. Thats all they can fall back on. Now they're even saying it when another team (that we might just happen to be rooting for in a given game) loses. I won't say that there has never been a game decided by a poor foul call or two, but some fans make it sound like it happens in every single loss. I'm sure a few UT fans aren't the only ones crying this, but I don't have to listen to the other fans. Pull up your panties and just accept a loss for what it is... A LOSS. If you still insist that UK is getting an unfair advantage, just read and consider the FACTS here: The Truth About Home Cooking In The SEC MrSEC.com
and then put on some men's underwear, please.

Last edited:
I assume the panties thing is either incendiary or funny or both - to someone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some fans make me embarrassed to be a UT fan myself. If UT loses, it's the Refs. Thats all they can fall back on. Now they're even saying it when another team (that we might just happen to be rooting for in a given game) loses. I won't say that there has never been a game decided by a poor foul call or two, but some fans make it sound like it happens in every single loss. I'm sure a few UT fans aren't the only ones crying this, but I don't have to listen to the other fans. Pull up your panties and just accept a loss for what it is... A LOSS. If you still insist that UK is getting an unfair advantage, just read and consider the FACTS here: The Truth About Home Cooking In The SEC MrSEC.com
and then put on some men's underwear, please.

All I can say is thank you for the post!!!! Tell it like it really is !!!!!:clapping:

VN Store

Back