Sinaasappel is terug.
7209d8ec-93ff-4c83-bfb9-f186543de2d5.jpg

Athlete
Tallahassee, Florida
Lincoln

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 210 lbs
40: 4.44 secs

In addition to an early offer from Tennessee, Allen is also considering Alabama, FSU and USC. Jamie Newberg of Rivals.com considers Allen one of the premier Florida talents in the 2011 class.

Allen hopes to see several regional schools in the new year.

This spring and summer I want to try and get to South Carolina, Clemson, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Rivals

ESPNU profile
Rivals profile
Scout profile
MaxPreps stats

Allen, 6-2 and 207, run the 4x100 and 200 meters. He's also a long and high jumper.

Lincoln won the districts in 4x1, so if he's on that relay team, he's got some wheels.

hopefully we get alot of kids jumping aboard the Lane Train...

IMO, the 2010 FHS class is and will be than the 2011 FHS class.

Even with the constant attention, Allen says he's in no hurry to make a college choice.

"Right now, I would say South Carolina, Miami, Florida State, Alabama, Tennessee, and Illinois are some of the main ones right now. But honestly, I've had all my attention on preparing for the 2010 season," replied Allen.

Rivals

When we last spoke with Allen the Alabama Crimson Tide were at the top of the list and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon.

"No, nothing has changed. Alabama is still in front. I visited Alabama when I was a freshman and I really like Coach Saban's style of offense. It fits me very well and I just love watching their offense play and how they use their running backs. The Alabama coaches have said they like that I'm an impact player and just my running style. It motivates you as a player when you're seeing the type of impact those other guys (Ingram and Richardson) are making with the rushing attack. I would say Alabama has a big lead right now over everyone else."

Rivals

This will be an interesting one to watch. I hope he comes back strong from his injury and impresses during his senior year (and then commits to Bama). ;)

I want this kid bad at UF seems to have favored Bama for the longest but they have Crowell on the brain. Before the knee injury I had him higher than Blakey and Diva Bellamy.

I want this kid bad at UF seems to have favored Bama for the longest but they have Crowell on the brain. Before the knee injury I had him higher than Blakey and Diva Bellamy.

We want both and they both seem to be alright with it. Apparantly when they both visited for the UF game they hung out together the whole time. Allen was always high on us and after the visit Crowell named us leader,

BTW I have also heard we might look at him at DB. Great athlete that could play anywhere.

How come it seems as though this kid's recruiting has been so under-the-radar if so many top programs are after him? Do we have a shot? If so, what position do we want him as?

Ive been hearing some new names were going to start popping up. I've been wondering who and where. Anybody got any word on what he is being recruited as?

VN Store

Back