Michigan violating rules?

Sounds like the Wolverines have a few whiny babies on the squad. This is the Big Ten, right?

Dissension in the ranks? Looks like some of them boys aren't buying what Rich Rod is selling.

It stands to reason that a new coach would want to spend extra time with his team as he implements new schemes and a new offense. I'm sure many coaches find ways to dance around the rules in the NCAA.

As far as the Big11Ten, it's down but it'll be back. Remember Michigan laid a whipping on Tebow and the Gators just a couple years ago.

It stands to reason that a new coach would want to spend extra time with his team as he implements new schemes and a new offense. I'm sure many coaches find ways to dance around the rules in the NCAA.

As far as the Big11Ten, it's down but it'll be back. Remember Michigan laid a whipping on Tebow and the Gators just a couple years ago.
I agree that Michigan will be back, but I don't think beating Florida meant anything. I am sure that game meant much more to Michigan than Florida.

How will the big 10 be back? Unless recruiting demographics change drastically, there will never again be any depth of strength in the Big 10.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How will the big 10 be back? Unless recruiting demographics change drastically, there will never again be any depth of strength in the Big 10.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I don't think much of the Big 10, but I think Michigan will be back.

If these reports turn out to be true, second-year coach Rich Rodriguez could be in trouble.........

..... I have heard stories of former players who have been put off by the changes at Michigan and want the program and Rodriguez to fail. Remember that former UM offensive lineman Justin Boren left the program in March of 2008 and released a statement that the program’s “family values” had eroded. According to the Free Press report, more than 20 players have left the Michigan program since Rodriguez took over.

But here is my real concern if I’m a Michigan fan. What does it say about the state of a program when your own players, albeit a small number of them, will rat you out to the media in a story that runs one week before your first game?

Is Rich Rod in trouble at Michigan? | Mr. College Football

I don't like seeing the coaches taking advantage of the players, but it is great to watch Go Blew go through this :eek:lol: :popcorn:

Wasn't the actual whistle blower some disgrunteled transfer to Colorado? Then the university had to come clean...with their recent history I'd imagine many 12 hr practices are in order, that and some deep south/south west recruiting.

I'm sure every program violates the 20 hour rule, but I doubt there are many that put in a 10 or 11 hour day, six days a week.

VN Store

Back