'11 ATH Jabriel Washington

Last edited:
I have a close friend on the TCA coaching staff. Kiffin talked this kid already, when he was on his way to see Brown out in Memphis.

I know Jabriel personally. I grew up in Jackson, and he grew up with my brother and was at my house all the time. The kid is a freak of an athlete, and I would love to have him.

Someone posted about him on one of the forums last year and said hes a Vol fan, not sure how true this is but from the way the poster talked this kid will be a Vol.

I know Jabriel personally. I grew up in Jackson, and he grew up with my brother and was at my house all the time. The kid is a freak of an athlete, and I would love to have him.

you would love to have him or you would love tennessee to have him? :unsure:

watch out for georgia is right...UGA is close to offering and on their rivals article tonight, he is quoted as saying Georgia is his current favorite. I'm sure he can be swayed but he's a sophmore and his coach believes he'll make his decision by his junior year. This leads me to the question: why the he11 do all these TN kids want to go out of state? The Fulmer era has absolutely ruined our state pride. Kiewon Malone is already verball committed to Bammer (I'm not high on him anyway) but it seems everytime I hear a story on an in state kid he's already leaning on going out of state. It's going to take some time to put that fence up and repair the damage done by Fulmer looking outside the state and disrespecting all the fine talent right under his nose.

watch out for georgia is right...UGA is close to offering and on their rivals article tonight, he is quoted as saying Georgia is his current favorite. I'm sure he can be swayed but he's a sophmore and his coach believes he'll make his decision by his junior year. This leads me to the question: why the he11 do all these TN kids want to go out of state? The Fulmer era has absolutely ruined our state pride. Kiewon Malone is already verball committed to Bammer (I'm not high on him anyway) but it seems everytime I hear a story on an in state kid he's already leaning on going out of state. It's going to take some time to put that fence up and repair the damage done by Fulmer looking outside the state and disrespecting all the fine talent right under his nose.

Georgia has been the front runner since last summer....I think you make some very valid points and the other things you said...

My brother was a fine football player and was getting letters from just about every major program south of Virginia plus Michigan....not one from Tennesee. But then he tore his acl and never received even one more afterwards.

My brother was a fine football player and was getting letters from just about every major program south of Virginia plus Michigan....not one from Tennesee. But then he tore his acl and never received even one more afterwards.

if people think 2010 is a special year instate...wait till 2011 there are some incredible football players in the 2011 class....at least 9-10 guys who have 4 star or higher potential...you might be looking at the deepest TN class ever in 2011...

the one..the only..you see another he's a phony:)

I know this isn't the right thread but I've wanted your opinion on the Tri-Cities area. Sull. South alum, and I always wondered why some of the kids in our area just don't get a lot of looks from FBS programs. You think that the talent is really that bare or maybe just overlooked?

I know this isn't the right thread but I've wanted your opinion on the Tri-Cities area. Sull. South alum, and I always wondered why some of the kids in our area just don't get a lot of looks from FBS programs. You think that the talent is really that bare or maybe just overlooked?

I think the talent pool is pretty bare. When I was young and playing sports in the area it seems that there was alot more interest in baseball/basketball. Thats JMO though. I moved away before HS.

you have some solid prospects like keenan sheppard at THS...Chris Sensabaugh at DB.....is very good one..DB also has another good rising JR player..his name escapes me...East has a RB/LB who people say needs to be watched....Looney is his name..Ty Garvin at Sul South....

I think upper East TN is the most underrecruited area in the state........

I think upper East TN is the most underrecruited area in the state........

Exactly what I was trying to say....I just wandered if others thought so.

I think the talent pool is pretty bare. When I was young and playing sports in the area it seems that there was alot more interest in baseball/basketball. Thats JMO though. I moved away before HS.

I think this is the general consensus but I think that there's more talent to be found there and it's completely pro UT...you'd find a lot of kids that would KILL to wear that orange. We could really be using Curt Phillips right about now...thanks Phil.

Exactly what I was trying to say....I just wandered if others thought so.

I think this is the general consensus but I think that there's more talent to be found there and it's completely pro UT...you'd find a lot of kids that would KILL to wear that orange. We could really be using Curt Phillips right about now...thanks Phil.

This would be a good subject to discuss in the HS forum.

I know. I put that first and then it evolved. I have yet to see the vid on Washington...when rivals is back up it's the second thing I will do.
Does anyone know his 40? Is he quick/shifty or straight speed? Also, how does he look on D?

VN Store

Back