Aubrey Coleman stomp on a guy's face

Normally, I would strongly denounce such an action. However, Chase Budinger might be the biggest jackass in college basketball not wearing number 50 for North Carolina. Thus, I'm all for it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your right and he probably wouldn't have been so tough if the guy wasn't laying on his back.

Normally, I would strongly denounce such an action. However, Chase Budinger might be the biggest jackass in college basketball not wearing number 50 for North Carolina. Thus, I'm all for it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Stuff like that belongs in a tough man contest not on the BB court.

I think it shows such low class, and says a lot about him, his team mates (for the high five) and the school. I hope the school looks at that and takes action to redeem themselves by suspending both players.

To be honest, I could see pulling the kids scholly for that.

Thats just terrible, much less him laughing and high fiving guys on the way out

If I was Budingers teamate Coleman would be spitting teeth out like they were chicklets chewing gum.

People are idiots, they never surprise me in terms of their bad decisions. I'm more shocked by that scoreline. Houston played here at MTSU this year and they were awful. Horrible officiating kept them in the game and they squeeked out a win 70-67. How are they beating Arizona on the road now? I know AZ has slipped, but they still have some talent. I can't believe that scoreline.

That has to be a tough situation for a coach/athletic department to determine---how long to suspend someone over something that stupid.

People are idiots, they never surprise me in terms of their bad decisions. I'm more shocked by that scoreline. Houston played here at MTSU this year and they were awful. Horrible officiating kept them in the game and they squeeked out a win 70-67. How are they beating Arizona on the road now? I know AZ has slipped, but they still have some talent. I can't believe that scoreline.

That has to be a tough situation for a coach/athletic department to determine---how long to suspend someone over something that stupid.

arizona, fired up after this, came back to force overtime and won ...

To say the least, this is the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen demonstrated in a college basketball game in a long time.

Honestly, I don't think it was any worse than Chris Paul punching Julius Hodge in the nads... or Gerald Henderson's "accidental" smashing of Tyler Hansbrough's face.

I agree, but probably for different reasons. What are your others?
1. Knight breaking the all time wins record.
2. Kelvin Sampson getting fired at Indiana.
3. West Virginia beating Duke in the NCAAs last year.
4. Memphis v. Tennessee, 1 v. 2.

VN Store

Back