Watching USCe and Vandy

pondr

Selective Misanthrope
It's like a comedy of errors. I honestly can't decide who is worse. If those two were playing each other right now I'd have a hard time picking a W for either one of them.

Spurrier looks like he's aged a decade since last year...

Reactions: 2 people
In b4 moved to around the ncaa

I was kind of glad to see UNC lose. Don't need them to become relevant and competing better for recruits with TN.

It's like a comedy of errors. I honestly can't decide who is worse. If those two were playing each other right now I'd have a hard time picking a W for either one of them.

Spurrier looks like he's aged a decade since last year...

Bottom of the east
5. Kentucky
6. South Carolina
7. Vandy

USCe has a young offense. Spurrier will have them competitive and playing well eventually.

Vandy... they need to be thrown out of the SEC and into the Sun Belt.

Reactions: 4 people
I wish I could watch the Candy game, it seems like one for the ages.:loco:

That was some awful play calling at the end by NC. Their RB looked unstoppable and they insisted on throwing with a qb that cant throw. And the decision to go for it on 4th and goal from the 8 with 3:30 left and 2 timeouts down 4 points.

Glad Fedora didnt end up here.

Reactions: 5 people
In b4 moved to around the ncaa

Yeah, I don't start many new threads. Thanks to the mods for moving this.

Edit: I was going to blame it on the RedBreast 12 year old I'm drinking, but it looked sort of pervy after I typed it so I changed it

Last edited:
Both look rough on offense. But both also look pretty good on defense against good offenses.

1st week of the season after only 20 hours of practice tends to be sloppy.

Didn't watch Vandy, the only concern I would have as a USCe fan is how many unnecessary hits Cooper will take at QB.

If Vandy wins, it will be because WKU is giving it to them on a diamond lined silver platter. What's pissing me off is how much credit Vandy's defense is getting for WKU's lack of productivity and that's not even remotely true.

Spurrier is a great coach. That team will be much better by November 7.

Yes he is. And yes they will. But so will just about every other team, including the Vols.

I'm not going to predict a win for the Vols based on one game so far out from when they play USCe, but when the 'cocks apparently have so far to go, it's hard not to feel pretty good about that game.

Yes he is. And yes they will. But so will just about every other team, including the Vols.

I'm not going to predict a win for the Vols based on one game so far out from when they play USCe, but when the 'cocks apparently have so far to go, it's hard not to feel pretty good about that game.

We could be limping and licking wounds by November. We can't even make it out of preseason practice without season ending injuries....

If Vandy wins, it will be because WKU is giving it to them on a diamond lined silver platter. What's pissing me off is how much credit Vandy's defense is getting for WKU's lack of productivity and that's not even remotely true.

I don't know. I agree WKU looks completely lost out there and are shooting themselves in the foot more often than Don Knotts and Tim Conway in The Apple Dumpling Gang, but Derek Mason is running their defense this year and he's a really good defensive coach...he schemed against (and often stopped) Oregon for years...

Reactions: 1 person
If Cooper goes down, SCar is in trouble.

Vandy's D is much better, but Offense has some more work to do.

Carolina is pitiful. Both of them

I bet on WKU , I cant believe they havent scored. Maybe Mason is finally doing something right.

Hood from unc should've been fed at the end of that game.. Terrible play calling.

I am so glad fedora didn't become our coach.

VN Store

Back