Clemson or SC?

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Something this UNC v. SC game got me thinking about:

In a general situation (taking specific coaches out of it), who would you rather play for: Clemson or South Carolina?

And why?

These are your only two options.

I've been to Columbia, never been to where ever Clemson is....... Clemson without a doubt in my mind. The real "Death Valley" of College Football.

I've been to Columbia, never been to where ever Clemson is....... Clemson without a doubt in my mind. The real "Death Valley" of College Football.

They call it Death Valley cause you might die in your car trying get out of town after the damn game.

Reactions: 1 person

The Lake Murray area to the west and northern part of town are nice. Downtown where campus is; not so great.

Right now I'd definitely say Clemson because there's really no question about the coach going forward, it's easier to win, and they still get to wear Orange, even if it's the wrong one

Clemson due to having a nicer stadium and better traditions/history. I also believe their ceiling is higher. Spurrier is old and a bit washed up. He will retire soon, and I just don't see him EVER getting USC into the playoffs whereas I can potentially see Clemson getting in at some time or another. JMO!

Something this UNC v. SC game got me thinking about:

In a general situation (taking specific coaches out of it), who would you rather play for: Clemson or South Carolina?

And why?

These are your only two options.

I'd play for ClemPson so my daughter would like it.....but, I suppose if I was at ClemPson, she wouldn't be born yet.....hmmmmmm...oh well,,,never mind :crazy:

SC just to say i got to play for one of the all time great college coaches. Dabo cant hold Spurriers clipboard.

VN Store

Back