Belk Kickoff UNC vs USCjr @ Charlotte

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
It was pretty interesting watching the aTm aggies roast the chickens last year. UNC has a decent offense and horrible defense. USCjr has a lot of imported transfers, new QB, lots of unknowns, and new DC. Line is USCjr by 2 IIRC. I will take chickens over heels 30-26.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you're probably right about your pick, but I'm definitely for UNC. Anything that pushes Spurrier a little closer to the door is a good thing for us imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm torn with USCe. Would not mind to see them lose here but from an SEC standpoint also wouldn't mind to see them win.

Definitely rooting for the cockies. We were going to try to go to that game, but there are plenty of tickets still available = overpriced!

USCjr.'s defense will still be trash this year IMO. They're offense will be much less productive than a season ago. This season does not bode well for the Poultry.

I'm torn with USCe. Would not mind to see them lose here but from an SEC standpoint also wouldn't mind to see them win.

uh oh... you've done it now with that pro-sec comment.

last I saw the line was uscjr by 3, but I think it did move to -2. Probably won't touch this one since I can see it going either way. Not sure how good either team is at this point

CBS has chickens by 2.5. I am not really rooting for either one, although if you forced me I would grab one of those ugly blue hats (NC by birth).

I picked SC but only because I know next to nothing about how good/bad UNC is this year. I assume they are borderline average.

Picking Chickens because UNC has the worst uniforms in college football since they added black.

Lol I like unc uniforms more then a ton of teams also I created a dynasty as the head coach of unc

North Carolina will beat USC's little child tonight. And when they do, I hope nobody calls the cops.

It'd be interesting if SC loses. That'll make me feel a little better about us playing them this year despite us pulling out a win last year at the last moment.

VN Store

Back