None of these games matter

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
We got a problem with the playoff committee. None of these games matter this weekend. Thats because the committee throws it all out and starts over every week. If a team loses this weekend they can still clime their way back up and win it all. None of these games matter. None of it matters until about half way through the season.

Reactions: 1 person
200.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Two words. Ohio State. You guys are still playing BOWL championship football. It's gonna take you a while to wrap your head around this new game obviously.

Two words. Ohio State. You guys are still playing BOWL championship football. It's gonna take you a while to wrap your head around this new game obviously.

They matter if you lose more than 1! If your team is 2-2 headed into Oct, they're not making the playoffs.

Reactions: 2 people
They matter if you lose more than 1! If your team is 2-2 headed into Oct, they're not making the playoffs.

Still trying to figure out what team had less than one loss that were passed by an OSU team with an early loss in the year.

What matters is if the ncaa and affiliates can make money off your fan base. That's what it's about and that's what gives you opportunity.

If they can make more money off your fan base... you will get the opportunity late in the year. So maybe you will watch this weekend because you are interested, but it doesn't matter.

What matters is if the ncaa and affiliates can make money off your fan base. That's what it's about and that's what gives you opportunity.

Pretty sure the NCAA has little to do with the college football playoff.

If I'm not mistaken, the lion's share of NCAA revenue comes from TV rights for March Madness.

Reactions: 3 people
There's a Flip or Flop marathon on HGTV from 8am to 9pm.

Really? Thats pretty exciting. This weekend is pointless anyway I am hearing, so we might as well make use of our time. I have a deck project I may need some help on next weekend. If youre free that is, since there is nothing else to do on Saturdays meaningful.

This is going to get worse before people wake up to the problem. This isn't college any more. These guys are professionals now. They are getting paid, they are held to a higher standard. There is everything riding on these kids performance over the course of the year...but the first game is a gimme. It don't matter to the people that matter.

I don't have much time this morning but this is really been bothering me and I wanted to start the conversation.

Where is the revenue coming from and where is it going.That's all you need to watch now.

To: The CFP member schools. The Power 5 get the lion's share and the Group of 5 get a little bit, just like the BCS used to do.

VN Store

Back