Georgia naming QB Greyson Lambert week 1 starter

TennJoe06

Haven't seen it posted yet, but UVA transfer has been chosen to start week 1. I follow UVA closely. Lambert was extremely inconsistent and couldn't hold the starting job last year. If he's starting when they come to Knoxville, I'll feel very confident we get the W.

Reactions: 3 people
Same here. I'm a season ticket holder at va tech and follow UVA also. I'm so excited to see that lambert went to UGA haha.

Reactions: 1 person
says alot about what they think about the other guys because this guy lost his job at UVA lol. Im actually glad they have a statue as their QB now. Passing downs should be fun.

The guys I work with here in Georgia must've been right. They brought him in to win the NC! Him sucking at Virginia was all smokescreen!

I remember watching the UVA/VT game last year. This guy had many chances to win that game. He's terrible.

We're beating Georgia this year I don't care who their QB is, I'm certain of that................................................................although I'll be even more certain of what you say is true😁

Same here. I'm a season ticket holder at va tech and follow UVA also. I'm so excited to see that lambert went to UGA haha.

Go on.... I've heard he sucks and was Schottys guy from the get go. Hopefully it backfires in the locker room

UGA starting UVa rejects. Got to love it.

Lots of people are high on Georgia this year. Chubb is literally all they have.

Richlt develops QB's and has been darn good at it. I'd expect him to be just fine if they named him the starter.

UT recruits like 5 - 5 star QBs in the past year and Georgia settles for guys named Hutson and Greyson ?

Richt balancing a fine line for success in 2015 and preparing a open path for their FR QB in 2016. Time will tell on how successful he is.

The guys I work with here in Georgia must've been right. They brought him in to win the NC! Him sucking at Virginia was all smokescreen!

It was all a diabolical plan to send him to VA. Just like the plan to send Dooley to UT. :good!:

VN Store

Back