Peterman not in the 2-deep for Pitt

Interesting that their starting QB is from Cleveland, TN (Cleveland HS).. And he was a 5.9 4* on Rivals (#4 ProStyle QB).

No offer from the Vols..

Reactions: 2 people
Well, let's never again pine over a 4* from small St. John's County Fl.

Last edited:
If everything would have been as it should, ( more quality depth at QB) he should never been in our two deep!

No one should be surprised at this.

I don't know. I can't remember the handle of the one poster on here that was so adamant Peterman was the best we had. His avatar was Foghorn Leghorn, I believe. I bet he's surprised.
I do hate that for the kid though.

Man, makes me wish he could of stayed here. Dormady could redshirt and he could at least see the field against BG and some others. Oh well, at least he got a free education and he'll hopefully be successful with his degree.

I'm a bit surprised. He obviously had a strong arm. He struggled here, but we also tended to put him in at the worst possible times. Also worth noting that he struggled last year behind a horrid O-line. Felt like he could thrive in another system and with some decent protection, but maybe not.

While he didn't succeed here, I've been rooting for him at Pitt.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Man, makes me wish he could of stayed here. Dormady could redshirt and he could at least see the field against BG and some others. Oh well, at least he got a free education and he'll hopefully be successful with his degree.

If Nate stays, we lose either Jennings or Jones from the 2015 class.

I have never, ever seen a QB play even close to worse than he did during that Florida game. I'm surprised he was able to transfer anywhere and stay on a roster.

Peterman always seemed to have a positive & good attitude when he was a Vol. He just doesn't have the talent to be a D1 QB, especially in the SEC. I watched Chad Voytic from Cleveland TN play last season for the Panthers and he looked pretty good. I just cant see Peterman hitting the field for the Panthers.

Interesting that their starting QB is from Cleveland, TN (Cleveland HS).. And he was a 5.9 4* on Rivals (#4 ProStyle QB).

No offer from the Vols..

Where would our QB situation be if only we had taken that kid...

Oh, wait, our QBs are lining up to be sick for years to come.

I think he's got the talent to be a starter, but I imagine his confidence is so shaken that he's second guessing himself on every play. I hope he gets to play and wish him well. He's a good kid.

I don't know. I can't remember the handle of the one poster on here that was so adamant Peterman was the best we had. His avatar was Foghorn Leghorn, I believe. I bet he's surprised.
I do hate that for the kid though.

That would be American Pig.

VN Store

Back