North Dakota State Bison at Montana Grizzlies 3:30PM ESPN

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
The Matchup:
No. 1 North Dakota State (0-0) at No. 13 Montana (0-0)
3:30 p.m. ET Saturday (ESPN) Brent Musburger Washington-Grizzly Stadium

It's college football.
And we've waited long enough, dammit.

Reactions: 6 people
Awesome! I'm working the weekend and gotta sleep tomorrow, but may just have to wake up early to watch!

Actually excited for this game. I lived in Missoula for four years, and it's a great game day environment. Go griz!

Actually excited for this game. I lived in Missoula for four years, and it's a great game day environment. Go griz!

I just read this, sounds like an amazing environment for a game....

View attachment 98592

If you’ve never watched a game played at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, here’s your chance. Washington-Grizzly Stadium backs right into Clark Fork River and the peaks of Jacobs Island Park, creating one of the most picturesque settings in college football.

Washington-Grizzly Stadium

The 25,000-plus screaming Grizzlies fans can often sound like four times that amount, with measurements topping 110 decibels.

Reactions: 3 people
Nice. I remember my Eastern Eagles played the first game last year. Montana has a great atmosphere.

I just read this, sounds like an amazing environment for a game....

View attachment 98592

If you’ve never watched a game played at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, here’s your chance. Washington-Grizzly Stadium backs right into Clark Fork River and the peaks of Jacobs Island Park, creating one of the most picturesque settings in college football.

Washington-Grizzly Stadium

The 25,000-plus screaming Grizzlies fans can often sound like four times that amount, with measurements topping 110 decibels.

That might be one of the most beautiful stadium settings in college sports. I may have to make a visit for a game there for no reason just to see it

Reactions: 1 person
My niece just started school at Montana. She went last week to get a student tix to game and it was already sold out. Should be a good crowd there.

Hope Montana can stay in the game, NDSU looks damn good.

VN Store

Back