Alabama Is Not QB-U!

VolnJC

CoachingSearch.com
‏@coachingsearch MNF points out no Alabama QB has notched a win in the NFL since 1988

:):):):):):):):):):)

Reactions: 2 people
whoops meant to put this in the NCAA forum..oh well job security for the mods :)

Well, I hate Alabama, but how many starting quarterbacks did UT have in the league before 88'?

Superbowls:

Alabama QBs - 4
Tennessee QBs - 1

Not really a subject we need to be exploring IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I hate Alabama, but how many starting quarterbacks did UT have in the league before 88'?

Superbowls:

Alabama QBs - 4
Tennessee QBs - 1

Not really a subject we need to be exploring IMO.

Warren, Scott, Ryan off the top of my head played I don't know if they started

Young recruits know who Peyton Manning is. Bama can talk about Namath and Stabler..but young QB's can be told Bama hasn't had a QB go to the NFL and win a single game since 1987. It's not everything but it's something.

Young recruits know who Peyton Manning is. Bama can talk about Namath and Stabler..but young QB's can be told Bama hasn't had a QB go to the NFL and win a single game since 1987. It's not everything but it's something.

LOL It aint much.

Pretty sure their recent SEC and National Championships trumps talking about a QB that last played at UT before they were born.

Reactions: 6 people
I didn't know that "QB-U" was something that Bama was claiming.

Either way, from here until the end of time, recruits will have been just as many memories of Manning at UT as they will have of Stabler, Namath, and Starr at Bama.

Not sure why this is even being discussed? As it stands we are doing quite well at recruiting QBs.

Well if you want to add staffs and Universities Im pretty sure Tom Brady and PM are the best 2 in the league. Ever

The fact that they drooled over possibly getting Golson over the QB's they now have is pretty telling.

A lot of Bama fans are telling themselves they don't really need a decent QB because "Bama has a very strong running game". Lol! That's some crazy talk right there!

VN Store

Back