Dalvin Cook not guilty

i mean when they moved the trial up it was pretty clear what the outcome was going to be. Tallahassee Justice!

I can't criticize as I don't know the facts. But in any event it doesn't matter. Now they beat us 52-7 instead of 45-7. Whatever.

Reactions: 1 person
This kid may be innocent but being allowed a trial date that quickly, to get him cleared before the season just smells rotten and very FSUish. Then again, I know nothing about the legal system. That may be normal.

This kid may be innocent but being allowed a trial date that quickly, to get him cleared before the season just smells rotten and very FSUish. Then again, I know nothing about the legal system. That may be normal.

'not guilty' is not the same as 'innocent'

I smell stink from here. They're dirty down there.

Would love to see how this would be playing out if it were a Tennessee player. Instead, it's FSU, so it's a dirty scam.

He formally filed to have it moved up. It was a misdemeanor charge, so it isn't like they had to set out a whole week to handle it.

Sixth amendment does give us the right to demand a speedy trial. Nonetheless, this seems extremely tasteless.

The Judge is an FSU grad.
One juror was an FSU employee (the whole jury selection was a sham -- find the details).
Cooks attorney is high profile.
The DA selected a prosecutor right out of law school.
Cook's attorney also used the defense of -- if he really hit her she would look more battered.
Cook's teammates were witnesses (impartial I am sure) that Cook did not hit her.

Nah, sounds like total justice. FSU and the Baylor situation are jokes.

So why didnt AJ Johnson demand one ? He has no NFL career because of it

I would say since he is facing a severe felony his defense team is taking the proper time to give him the best defense possible. Cook was only facing a misdemeanor, and we certainly don't know all the facts presented to the jury.

The Judge is an FSU grad.
One juror was an FSU employee (the whole jury selection was a sham -- find the details).
Cooks attorney is high profile.
The DA selected a prosecutor right out of law school.
Cook's attorney also used the defense of -- if he really hit her she would look more battered.
Cook's teammates were witnesses (impartial I am sure) that Cook did not hit her.

Nah, sounds like total justice. FSU and the Baylor situation are jokes.

unless you, or somebody went through pictures of the jury, how do you know who was on the jury? isn't that protected info? also I am assuming FSU is the major employeer in Tallahassee, so not that big of a surprise.

VN Store

Back