Baylor DE Convicted of Sexual Assault

Yeah, saw this yesterday and the Waco media is completely silent on the whole thing.

That dude should get what's coming to him in prison but the whole thing is very disturbing.

Silence at Baylor

Reactions: 1 person
besides this incident, and it sounds like he isn't going to play, what else has baylor done to get on FSU's level?

He's going to prison for rape, so he isn't going to play. This is far worse than anything that has happened at FSU.

besides this incident, and it sounds like he isn't going to play, what else has baylor done to get on FSU's level?

Deadspin has a great piece about the school's "investigation". It's Jameis-like in its absolute ineptitude and disregard for the victim. The only difference is the Waco DA decided to do his job.

Deadspin

There are criminals on every team. Every major program has to bounce someone every year.

I get that but this case is more about the lengths that a school and AD will go to try a protect a stud football player while leaving his victim and the rest of their student body at risk.

This guy got his degree while on scholarship after he had been indicted by a grand jury.

The victim had her soccer scholarship reduced and had to transfer to another school.

Last edited:
I get that but this case is more about the lengths that a school and AD will go to try a protect a stud football player while leaving his victim and the rest of their student body at risk.

This guy got his degree while on scholarship after he had been indicted by a grand jury.

The victim had her soccer scholarship reduced and had to transfer to another school.

Oh I wasn't defending the University or this POS. I was replying to the line of thinking that teams win championships because they have criminals on them. It's said like its some meaningful observation, when it's not surprising or that pertinent.

She will be very, very rich in the near future.. And rightfully so.

It's an absolutely disgusting situation. Heads need to roll.

What a f'ing PoS. That Texas Monthly article made me physically sick reading it... I hope this scum bag rots in prison.

looks like there may be a dumpster fire brewing at Baylor...obvious that Briles is lying
Art Briles denies awareness of Sam Ukwuachu’s violent past at Boise State | CollegeFootballTalk
CM8eNeNWoAMaLeL.png:large

Oops, Briles should be more careful when throwing others under the bus.

"After Sam Ukwuachu was dismissed from the Boise State football program and expressed an interest in transferring to Baylor, I initiated a call with coach Art Briles," Petersen said in the statement. "In that conversation, I thoroughly apprised Coach Briles of the circumstances surrounding Sam's disciplinary record and dismissal."

Chris Petersen says he told Baylor Coach about Sam Ukwuachu Violent Past

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
C'mon.

If the school didn't actually care enough to investigate the incident, they sure as heck aren't gonna fire the uber-successful head coach just because he ignored it.

Depends. If the national news media start running with this, he is probably done. He won't be the only one at the university either.

C'mon.

If the school didn't actually care enough to investigate the incident, they sure as heck aren't gonna fire the uber-successful head coach just because he ignored it.

I think this gets to a point where they're gonna have to do something. It's bad and only gonna get worse.

A Waco judge just sentenced Ukwuachu to felony probation for ten years, placed him in the county jail for 180 days, and is handing down 400 hours worth of community service.

6 months for raping a woman. Unbelievable. Moral of the story: don't ever send your daughters to Baylor or Waco.

wow.

art briles looking bad here. Plus nobody believes this new statement he put out. Petersen > Briles.

VN Store

Back