Top 10 most intimidating fan bases...

Don't waste your time going through 10 pages like I did only to discover that Tennessee is not on the list which is total BS imo.

Reactions: 6 people
Don't waste your time going through 10 pages like I did only to discover that Tennessee is not on the list which is total BS imo.

That's because Tennessee fans aren't intimidating.

Outside of the walk back to the car in 1998, I've never had an issue with UT fans.

Reactions: 5 people
Clemson...OSU....Bammer....

It's funny that these "intimidating" fan bases are also generally known to be some of the dumbest in CFB.

Reactions: 4 people
I've never found a fan base to be intimidating

LSU fans have a reputation for being rowdy, running across the street just to yell TIGAH BAYTE at opposing fans. Usually after they do that, they'll invite you over to their tailgate for some of the best grub you've even eaten outside a football stadium.

Reactions: 2 people
There's a difference between intimidating and rude.

The former is based in a history of beating your team with an air of quiet confidence. The latter is based in being drunk with an air of vomit.

Reactions: 5 people
They put OSU number 1, and I have been to games in both Neyland and the Horseshoe. Now I don't know about intimidating but the Tennessee games have a much more party festive atmosphere and gets very loud and at OSU I felt like it was kind of boring and a much more serious crowd. I can't see that being intimidating to an opponent at all.

Can't believe we're on there. Normally we're too self absorbed in socializing with each other, family atmosphere to pay much attention to opposing fans. We're more likely to invite you to our tailgate. Surprising.

Reactions: 1 person
That's because Tennessee fans aren't intimidating.

Outside of the walk back to the car in 1998, I've never had an issue with UT fans.

I'm surprised you did then. Everybody I was around was still in the stadium hugging each other. The ones you had issues with must have not been true Tennessee fans, or they would not been around to be jerks to you. Sorry they were.

I'm surprised you did then. Everybody I was around was still in the stadium hugging each other. The ones you had issues with must have not been true Tennessee fans, or they would not been around to be jerks to you. Sorry they were.

Our seats were down low near the north end zone, so leaving the stadium you're hemmed in by that building directly behind Neyland's north side. There were plenty of UT fans outside the stadium by the time we left.

WVU has got to be apart of this list for all of the wrong reasons. Those rednecked, inbred hillbillies get violent during games.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back