Little video from Alabama

My lord. I never thought I would enjoy an Alabama related video so much. Those don't look anything like the Alabama girls I've seen in the past...

I didn't read the article, because it's Jezebel, and I assume the author is declaring that there is no god because she was born so ugly and can't make friends.

I watched the video and, while I have no idea if the OP was intending to knock it, it's pretty great.

Reactions: 2 people
More than anything though I think this is just another example of political correctness gone too far, and someone getting there feelings hurt over something stupid. Really, what's the world coming to if we can't set back and enjoy a bunch of hot sorority girls in bikinis.:crazy: Someone always getting offended by something.

Reactions: 4 people
Pretty stupid but there's nothing wrong with it... PC is 100% ruining this country.

Reactions: 5 people
I didn't read the article, because it's Jezebel, and I assume the author is declaring that there is no god because she was born so ugly and can't make friends.

I watched the video and, while I have no idea if the OP was intending to knock it, it's pretty great.

Yeah the feminists were up in arms that a sorority was full of pretty chicks..and it was racially homogeneous and lacking in diversity..they said that..seriously..

AL.com op-ed said they're creating a sales pitch by using sexuality? So girls are using sexuality to lure in other girls? Interesting, I'll have to ask my wife, sister and mother if this is what goes on behind those walls. Maybe the state of TN was on to something many years ago when they prohibited on campus sorority houses for fear they'd be misused as brothels. Who would've known they would become same-sex brothels?

Reactions: 1 person
Lane Kiffin's hands are all over this, figuratively speaking...

This is like Orange Pride, times 100! :)

Last edited:
Guys its simple. The "wrong" in this video is, girls in Bama don't look like that. Completely false advertising.

Seriously, what is happening to this country? If you are a white person, you are going to get attacked no matter what the hell you do. There is ZERO wrong with that video, and any other group could have made it without there being word one said.

Reactions: 8 people
Seriously, what is happening to this country? If you are a white person, you are going to get attacked no matter what the hell you do. There is ZERO wrong with that video, and any other group could have made it without there being word one said.

Please don't make this about white victimization in America. We, white people, have had a pretty good deal and still do.

Granted. What does that have to do with the video? Was there an outtake of them shooting a black man that I missed?
I didn't watch all of the video. There may have been some local Tuscaloosa cops "gettin a little stick time in" towards the end. Just to be safe i'll assume there was.

But seriously, I just don't like people playing the "Woe is me. I'm white." card.

I didn't watch all of the video. There may have been some local Tuscaloosa cops "gettin a little stick time in" towards the end. Just to be safe i'll assume there was.

But seriously, I just don't like people playing the "Woe is me. I'm white." card.

I don't either. But I also don't understand any of the criticism that resulted in the video getting pulled. And again, I didn't read the OP, so I have no clue what the criticism was. I simply cannot fathom why anyone would get bent out of shape about something so innocuous.

People like you make me sick. These girls DID NOTHING offensive, yet are getting blasted all over the internet simply because they are white. PERIOD. Anybody else does that and it's fine. Attacking white people today does not correct sins of the past no matter how many times people like you try and pretend it does. ...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back