USC QB Ricky Town Requests Transfer

Reports were he was awful in spring and just as bad in this summer.

SC insider- "it's probably generous to even call him inconsistent' after the spring practices."

Give him a call Coach Mac.

Reports were he was awful in spring and just as bad in this summer.

SC insider- "it's probably generous to even call him inconsistent' after the spring practices."

Give him a call Coach Mac.

Harsh quote by SC insider, but I couldn't help but laugh.

He was initially committed to Bama who's loaded at QB from a numbers standpoint then goes to USC who's got 3-4 guys already on the roster. On the surface, he looks scared of competition.

What more did you expect from a sophomore?

I expect the "#1 QB" in the nation to dominate at that level of competition. However, it would mean more if he was doing it against the MSU's, Stanford's and USC's of the world or the SEC rather than UConn and Temple. But he bailed; twice.

Last edited:
I expect the "#1 QB" in the nation to dominate at that level of competition. However, it would mean more if he was doing it against the MSU's, Stanford's and USC's of the world or the SEC rather than UConn and Temple. But he bailed; twice.

He is dominating. He threw for 3k 31 tds, set one school record, and tied another. All as a sophomore. That's dominating.

He is dominating. He threw for 3k 31 tds, set one school record, and tied another. All as a sophomore. That's dominating.

I'm agreeing with you. Damn you're dense! I'm saying I would expect those numbers at THAT level of competition. He bailed on ND because he couldn't hack sitting, now he's a big fish in a mid-major pond, good for him.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm agreeing with you. Damn you're dense! I'm saying I would expect those numbers at THAT level of competition. He bailed on ND because he couldn't hack sitting, now he's a big fish in a mid-major pond, good for him.

We have failed in trying to contain 8818's nonsense to the politics forum..............we are sorry

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back