Key Arkansas RB to miss "extended period"

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 9m9 minutes ago
Bad news for #Arkansas: Star RB Jonathan Williams to miss an "extended period" of the 2015 season. Has a left foot injury. Needs surgery

The 1000 yard rusher will likely be out when we play them.

Reactions: 2 people
Hate it for the kid. He's the better rb of the two IMO. Will definitely aid our defensive efforts.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 9m9 minutes ago
Bad news for #Arkansas: Star RB

The 1000 yard rusher will likely be out when we play them.

I hope this young man heals quickly. I want to win this game but I never want a player injured on either side.

Reactions: 8 people
I wonder if people will pump the brakes on Arkansas now? The key to their entire offense is the rushing game. (Although they do have another talented rusher)

Arkansas football: Jonathan Williams sidelined with foot injury - College Football - SI.com

Arkansas running back Jonathan Williams will miss an extended period of time with a left foot injury, head coach Bret Bielema announced on Sunday.
The injury occurred during a preseason scrimmage on Saturday. Williams will undergo surgery on his foot and is expected to make a full recovery.
Williams was named to the preseason All-SEC second-team last month. The senior rushed for 1,190 yards and 12 touchdowns last season, adding two receiving touchdowns.
“I have no doubt that Jonathan will come back stronger than ever. Anyone that knows Jonathan Williams knows this is just another opportunity for him to prove the man of character and substance that he really is,” said Bielema. “It’s an unfortunate injury to a great young man, but we are in the process of gathering as much information as possible. There are short and long term impacts of how he proceeds and we want to make sure he does what’s best for him and his family, and his career beyond Arkansas.”

Last edited:
Luckily for them, they're loaded at RB and have a heck of an Oline to run behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Seems like every team we play is 100% healthy when they play us and were always bout 50%. It's about time other teams have this problem. No ill will intended to the kid.

VN Store

Back