Quarterbacks struggle in Gamecocks scrimmage

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
Quarterbacks struggle in Gamecocks scrimmage | College Football

None of the team's four passers vying for the starting job stood out in a poor overall performance. Spurrier said quarterbacks Connor Mitch, Perry Orth, Michael Scarnecchia and Lorenzo Nunez were slow and hesitant to fire balls into receivers.

"We didn't have a 'best' quarterback," Spurrier said when asked if any of his passers had an edge. "You see any best ones?"

None of the quarterbacks were available to media after the scrimmage.

52080553.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
You mean Spurrier didnt make another stupid UT comment because of this ?

I hate bama fans by far more than any other school in the country. Most annoying, redneck, white trash fans ever. And the bad thing is, the majority of them dont even know half of the people on the field. They just buy a alabama shirt at dollar general and yell roll tide because there poor and stupid.

I hate bama fans by far more than any other school in the country. Most annoying, redneck, white trash fans ever. And the bad thing is, the majority of them dont even know half of the people on the field. They just buy a alabama shirt at dollar general and yell roll tide because there poor and stupid.

*le sigh

Reactions: 7 people
I live with them. I don't live with Florida, Alabama or Georgia fans. My hatred for them is internal.

My hatred for SC is internal and external.

If you were talking about Clemson fans, I might agree.

SC fans seem happy just to be competitive and I have never heard any talk trash about the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back