The top 7 richest athletic schools

And we aren't one of them? Around the NCAA forum, here we come.

Tennessee came in as #14 of out of the 230 schools listed.
NCAA | Finances | USA TODAY Sports

$107.5M revenue
$106.2M expenses

6th out of 13 public SEC schools.

The list doesn't include private schools like Notre Dame, Stanford, USC, etc.

Fwiw, according to the report, comparing 2014 to 2013, Tennessee's...
Tickets sales revenue were down $2.2M
Contributions revenue up $2.5M
and Total Revenues down $4.1M.

Last edited:
Poor ( no pun intended) Tennessee-Martin, $9,709,387-$9,709,387. Can't you guys spare them a dime?

Reactions: 1 person
Hey TP. Just booked my flight to LA for the USC-Stanford game. My brother has bought our tickets as well. Looking forward to the game.

Great! E-mail me, I'll give you details and my phone number. I'm making our own version of "Coli dogs" Hebrew National dinner franks, wrapped in bacon with onions, bell pepper and jalapeños cooked in the bacon dripping. Bakery HD buns and specialty mustards and mayo.

That's just the late afternoon snack before the game...menu to be announced!

My e-mail: trojanprincess49@gmail.com

Great! E-mail me, I'll give you details and my phone number. I'm making our own version of "Coli dogs" Hebrew National dinner franks, wrapped in bacon with onions, bell pepper and jalapeños cooked in the bacon dripping. Bakery HD buns and specialty mustards and mayo.

I just want one of them dogs! I guess I would have to come to the game to get one though...

Last edited:

Wow! With that kind of offer, if you ever come to a game here, you will be eating high on the hog...literally!

Wow! With that kind of offer, if you ever come to a game here, you will be eating high on the hog...literally!

As I posted on this site, my daughter lives in Franklin, and folks down there in Tennessee have been very good to her, she was so homesick for a good five years.

I owe you wonderful people, so any one of you out here during football season, will be welcome to eat with us.

A little look at a Trojan tailgate...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=262&v=eJ-DGcHrtfs.

As I posted on this site, my daughter lives in Franklin, and folks down there in Tennessee have been very good to her, she was so homesick for a good five years.

I owe you wonderful people, so any one of you out here during football season, will be welcome to eat with us.

A little look at a Trojan tailgate...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=262&v=eJ-DGcHrtfs.

I swear, if I am ever out there in football season, I'm coming! And I love your avatar, definitely different.

I swear, if I am ever out there in football season, I'm coming! And I love your avatar, definitely different.

That is actually the back of a t-shirt, from the Atlanta Trojan Club, that a Georgia Bulldog friend sent me.

We hosted him, and a Gator alum at our tailgate; they had never been out to Southern California, they had a great time. You will to, if you're a CFB fan that enjoys the pageantry of the game, and experiencing the different traditions.

VN Store

Back