2015 New CFB Uniforms

I've heard they are, and I've heard they aren't. It won't matter either way.

From UT website they always show the visitor team first on the schedule --
team-logo-bgu.gif

Really love their helmet.

So Adidas loses Notre Dame, Michigan and Tennessee...then picks up Miami and Arizona State?

Adidas is slipping...

Yeah, though I like their uniforms for Miami compared to what Nike had done to Miami since 2000. They aren't nearly as good as they could be but they are a whole lot closer to the classic Miami look of the 80s and 90s.

Miami is in a Unique situation imo

they need to become the Oregon of Adidas !

Yes they have tradition but at this point in time there history is kinda useless

Not many kids go there because it's THE U anymore . Imo Miami needs a TOTAL reboot

They have no fans
There stadium is garbage
All the have left is that u on there helmet

Reactions: 1 person

Yes they have tradition but at this point in time there history is kinda useless

Not many kids go there because it's THE U anymore . Imo Miami needs a TOTAL reboot

They have no fans
There stadium is garbage

This isn't true at all. They don't play at the Orange Bowl anymore btw

They have no fans
There stadium is garbage

While they are down, you could have easily said the same about us in the Dooley years. At that point our history was pretty useless and we had been just as long removed from being nationally relevant. Jones is changing that back around.

I don't know if Golden is the guy to do it there (not looking like it) but if they got the right coach they could turn it around.

And the Dolphins stadium is undergoing a major renovation that will look really nice when done.

Although the Hurricanes' problem (and Miami sports in general) is actually getting people to go to games.

And the Dolphins stadium is undergoing a major renovation that will look really nice when done.

Although the Hurricanes' problem (and Miami sports in general) is actually getting people to go to games.

The first stage was finished this summer and the rest should be done by end of summer 2016.

Will be beautiful when finished. They actually lost about 10,000 seats with the renovations (although neither team ever sold out, so not a big deal at all).

Why do you think they dont go to games ? Its the same in Tampa Bay too

Yeah, though I like their uniforms for Miami compared to what Nike had done to Miami since 2000. They aren't nearly as good as they could be but they are a whole lot closer to the classic Miami look of the 80s and 90s.

Agreed about the Miami's unis, they could have been much worse, and they're much closer to the old school look.

The Orange Bowl was a huge part of Miami's mystique.

Sun Life Stadium is a much nicer and modern venue, but it has no character compared to the rustic old OB.

It will be interesting to see if the upcoming renovations to Sun Life will breathe life into UM's program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Sun Life Stadium is a much nicer and modern venue, but it has no character compared to the rustic old OB.

It will be interesting to see if the upcoming renovations to Sun Life will breath life into UM's program.

Miami fans are the worst in the country. Makes for cheap tickets if I wanna head over to a Dolphins game on a weekend :)

It will be interesting to see if the upcoming renovations to Sun Life will breath life into UM's program.

Being almost 25 miles off campus doesn't help things. At least the OB was within 8 miles or so of campus. And I agree about the mystique, modern isn't always better. When I went to the UT-UM game in 2003 and walked into the OB for the first time you could practically feel the history around you.

Last edited:
Being almost 25 miles off campus doesn't help things. At least the OB was within 8 miles or so of campus. And I agree about the mystique, modern is always better. When I went to the UT-UM game in 2003 and walked into the OB for the first time you could practically feel the history around you.

It was a great experience that afternoon. :)

Can remember that game and Winslow's rant after like it was yesterday. UM fans were not too pleased.

Being almost 25 miles off campus doesn't help things. At least the OB was within 8 miles or so of campus. And I agree about the mystique, modern isn't always better. When I went to the UT-UM game in 2003 and walked into the OB for the first time you could practically feel the history around you.

I loved the old Orange Bowl...LOVED it.

My late uncle was on the OB committee back in the day, and he would give my father and I a couple tickets for the bowl game on NYD. Saw Clemson win its only national title on NYD 1982...my first OB experience.

My first NFL game ever was the SD-Miami game where Kellen Winslow (the dad, not the punk kid) played the game of his life.

Miami could have a stadium on campus in Coral Gables and it wouldn't sell out right now.

It's just a unique fan base in a unique city.

They don't care as nearly enough about the team when they should (unless FSU or UF are in town), and they could care less about showing up for a 4-loss bowl team.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back