UGAnda fans KNOW they'll face Bama/Aub twice.

Volngeorgia

The price I pay for living in Atlanta is being surrounded by dawg fans. Almost all of them think they are a sure fire lock to win the East this year. They think they will split the regular season games with Bama and Auburn to finish 11-1 and face the Iron Bowl winner in the SEC champ game.

I know this is blasphemous to many Vol fans to EVER root for Bama. But, I hope the Tide whips UGAnda hiney on 10/3 so they come to Neyland with their stubby tails between their legs on 10/10. :rock:

The price I pay for living in Atlanta is being surrounded by dawg fans. Almost all of them think they are a sure fire lock to win the East this year. They think they will split the regular season games with Bama and Auburn to finish 11-1 and face the Iron Bowl winner in the SEC champ game.

I know this is blasphemous to many Vol fans to EVER root for Bama. But, I hope the Tide whips UGAnda hiney on 10/3 so they come to Neyland with their stubby tails between their legs on 10/10. :rock:
I wouldn't root for Alabama against Isis

Reactions: 11 people
Would rather UGA beat Alabama and come to Knoxville on a high from beating a highly ranked Alabama team. Then the Vols let the azz whooping commence on 10/10.

Reactions: 2 people

Let's be real, have you seen the threads started on VN today? If our fans can claim 11-1, I guess we have to be tolerant of other fanatics. Or kick them in the nads, which ever.

ugasucks.jpg~c200

Will not root for Bama if they were playing Satan's team. If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to pull for them I would make you prove it's loaded first.

Do they even have a starting QB? Any good WRs? The last I heard here on the radio is that they are going to do a dual QB rotation which never works and one of their QBs is a UVA transfer. Honestly it feels kind of like a Vols 2008 season to me where we were lost at QB but had a solid running game

VN Store

Back