Florida vs. air

To be completely fair to our receivers, it's not as though they've practiced anything but blocking zone read plays the past 3 years.

Reactions: 2 people
To be completely fair to our receivers, it's not as though they've practiced anything but blocking zone read plays the past 3 years.

True story. It's going to be a bad year Gator. Vandyesque I'm afraid, but you only need one decent win to get the ball rolling this year... just don't make that win against the real UT. It would bring on the zombie apocalypse starting in Knoxville.

Ok gators gloom and doom aside you think this was a fleeting issue of focus or did Muschamp really let the offense atrophy that bad?

Ok gators gloom and doom aside you think this was a fleeting issue of focus or did Muschamp really let the offense atrophy that bad?

It's two completely different philosophies and styles. McElwain is the complete opposite of muschamp in every way. So there are going to be problems.

It's two completely different philosophies and styles. McElwain is the complete opposite of muschamp in every way. So there are going to be problems.

For one, McElwain doesn't seem like he's going to suddenly turn green and run around in purple pants yelling "HULK SMASH!!"

Reactions: 5 people
Hard for their receivers to learn to catch the ball when they've had to block most of the time...

VN talking about how bad FL is scares me. That hasn't worked out well for us in the past. The b*****ds will probably win the NC now.

Yah I saw that article earlier and referenced it in the FF.

Article makes it sound as though it is route problems and focus.

Another article talked about questions at the QB position. Staff hasn't chosen between an athlete and a pure QB.

Yet another article talked about the senior OL transfer from FCS (2a) being highly needed because UF closed spring with only 6 healthy scholarship OL on the roster, and few starts among them.

This could be an epic bad offense. And I mean epic. As to how they will stack up against UT's D-line and secondary, we may spend as much time in their backfield as their huddle does. Defense may be their only hope in that game, and I'm not sure they have it in them to do it.

Mr.-Burns-excellent.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
VN talking about how bad FL is scares me. That hasn't worked out well for us in the past. The b*****ds will probably win the NC now.

Fl has been bad for a while..UT has just been...badder...

The law of averages says we'll be right at some point.

Granted, I'm a Cubs fan too, so obviously there are exceptions.

Reactions: 8 people
Yah I saw that article earlier and referenced it in the FF.

Article makes it sound as though it is route problems and focus.

Another article talked about questions at the QB position. Staff hasn't chosen between an athlete and a pure QB.

Yet another article talked about the senior OL transfer from FCS (2a) being highly needed because UF closed spring with only 6 healthy scholarship OL on the roster, and few starts among them.

This could be an epic bad offense. And I mean epic. As to how they will stack up against UT's D-line and secondary, we may spend as much time in their backfield as their huddle does. Defense may be their only hope in that game, and I'm not sure they have it in them to do it.

Laffed.

Y'all acting like Vols the are this offensive juggernaut.

UF ain't Iowa.

We're a softball and gymnastics school now.

I doubt McElwain wins a single football game while he's our coach. There's a good chance next guy after him won't win a game either.

Hell, I doubt McElwain even coaches the offense to a single touchdown during his entire tenure. Not one.*

*beats Tennessee 6-3

Reactions: 15 people

VN Store

Back