Delusional UGA fans?

AndyMizunogolfer

I know we have a crazy optimistic fanbase. Although UGA has to take the top spot on the list of "this is the year" fans. I was listening to a sportstalk in atl today on lunch and a guy calls in saying that he feels that not having a set qb is actually a benefit because the teams will not have tape to game plan for them? Then I have some buddies who I know just like to stir the pot. But one of them when I asked when the last NT UGA won responded with "I don't care about titles as long as we beat UT".

Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

I know we have a crazy optimistic fanbase. Although UGA has to take the top spot on the list of "this is the year" fans. I was listening to a sportstalk in atl today on lunch and a guy calls in saying that he feels that not having a set qb is actually a benefit because the teams will not have tape to game plan for them? Then I have some buddies who I know just like to stir the pot. But one of them when I asked when the last NT UGA won responded with "I don't care about titles as long as we beat UT".

Well, when UF's QB broke his leg/ankle against UT in '13 and a back-up came in (who had never played a meaningful down) and was immediately a Heisman finalist because "UT hadn't prepared for him".

Are you really surprised that 1 fanbase is more idiotic than another?

Reactions: 4 people
We all have our crazy moments, but I have some friends here in Georgia who say the sane. I work with a guy who told me Thursday night the transfer from Virginia will lead them to the NC this year.

We all have our crazy moments, but I have some friends here in Georgia who say the sane. I work with a guy who told me Thursday night the transfer from Virginia will lead them to the NC this year.

Wow! So every QB transfer is now Russell Wilson? Your coworker is in for a rude awakening.

They've won 2 SEC Championships since 1982 and zero national championships since 1980, yet they somehow think they are a dominant program

Reactions: 2 people
If they find a QB who won't turn the ball over and can be a great leader they will definitely be tough but I don't get that feeling from any of their QBs. My question is once a team figures out how to conatin Chubb then what do they do?? If they can't find that QB then their offense will be rough against teams like Alabama, Auburn and even us.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! So every QB transfer is now Russell Wilson? Your coworker is in for a rude awakening.

Oh, he's dead serious. Said they brought him in to make the playoffs. I may be wrong, but I don't think that guy has been that good?

Every fanbase has some of those.

Oh, he's dead serious. Said they brought him in to make the playoffs. I may be wrong, but I don't think that guy has been that good?

Iirc, he was the starter, got injured, when he came back he couldn't beat out the guy who took his place on a bad Virginia team

Yea, only UGA fans (usually fantom co-workers or friends) make stupid comments. Whether or not this was actually stated, it's a very stupid comment. Most UGA fans know that Lambert's likely to be 3rd on the depth chart. Cool story though, bro!:good!:

Well, when UF's QB broke his leg/ankle against UT in '13 and a back-up came in (who had never played a meaningful down) and was immediately a Heisman finalist because "UT hadn't prepared for him".

Are you really surprised that 1 fanbase is more idiotic than another?

That happens to us quite a bit. I hope those days are gone!

Yea, only UGA fans (usually fantom co-workers or friends) make stupid comments. Whether or not this was actually stated, it's a very stupid comment. Most UGA fans know that Lambert's likely to be 3rd on the depth chart. Cool story though, bro!:good!:

Oh, its true. He's not canton by no means either! He's about 300 lbs, and could be a lineman! And how dare you insinuate that we have Vol fans just as crazy! I'm about 45 mins from Athens, I'd be glad to introduce you to him! Haha you'd apologize cause he's dead serious.

Fwiw, him and a guy at church are the only two that talk way out there like that. My biggest dawg nemesis said Thursday he thinks you'll lose 5 games this year.

We're about to seem like huge douches to you in a couple of years, then.

Talk's cheap and easy. Might happen, might not. UT seems to be improving, I think UGA will also be improving. Especially with the #1 QB in he country coming in to join Chubb & company.

Talk's cheap and easy. Might happen, might not. UT seems to be improving, I think UGA will also be improving. Especially with the #1 QB in the country coming in to join Chubb & company.

Guarantano's going to Knoxville. :)

Talk's cheap and easy. Might happen, might not. UT seems to be improving, I think UGA will also be improving. Especially with the #1 QB in he country coming in to join Chubb & company.

At least you came back with a rational response. I'm just used to most of you trolling us on here.

VN Store

Back