Saban injured glutius over biography.

Here's what I hear:

We are too fat for the current system of football and I have to rest a lot of guys to keep them going.

I have no idea how to play in a playoff system so I'm going to do what Butch Jones is doing and try to go younger/faster players.

I am emphasizing ball hawking because we are not very good at qb and we will need a lot of time with the ball in our hands to score enough points.

I'm just doing what Kitten tells me to do, and it's already created a situation where we have become a team of thugs who will bring us crashing down.

3 years in, DoubleD's hasn't been right once.

You'd think he'd at least dumb luck into a correct prediction in that time, but no...

Reactions: 1 person
3 years in, DoubleD's hasn't been right once.

You'd think he'd at least dumb luck into a correct prediction in that time, but no...

Yes he sounds completely happy.

“Now I’m going to make a statement about something because I thought surely you would ask,” Saban said. “So this will be the last time this ever gets talked about. So no one ever needs to ask me because I’m going to tell you to pull it up on your little computer or Facebook or Twitter or whatever you do.

Reactions: Weezer
Yes he sounds completely happy.

I'm not sure why you quoted me and then copied and pasted a paragraph that had nothing to do with my comment. Was that meant to be two separate posts that you accidentally combined?

I'm not sure why you quoted me and then copied and pasted a paragraph that had nothing to do with my comment. Was that meant to be two separate posts that you accidentally combined?

I wasn't predicting some special press conference. I heard his rant on radio and suggested people might want to hear it. I posted his words since you seemed to indicate he said nothing.

I wasn't predicting some special press conference. I heard his rant on radio and suggested people might want to hear it. I posted his words since you seemed to indicate he said nothing.

I think he was referring to doubleD that also posted in this thread

The FTW article was light on specifics about the book. What has Saban's panties in a bunch?

A. Someone is trying to profit with an unauthorized story?

B. The discussion of the Texas job is creating a rift with the AD?

C. Rivalries with other coaches are embarrassing?

D. Nothing. Saban's panties are always in a bunch?

I have to agree with Saban on this one, I wouldn't like it either. ( the bio I mean )

the ftw article was light on specifics about the book. What has saban's panties in a bunch?

A. Someone is trying to profit with an unauthorized story?

B. The discussion of the texas job is creating a rift with the ad?

C. Rivalries with other coaches are embarrassing?

D. Nothing. Saban's panties are always in a bunch?

E. He fears that one day he may be run over by a hot wheel.

fyp

I agree with Saban. It's garbage for someone to write a book about you without your permission or your input into the book.

But of course, VN has to cram lots of made up info about Saban to further the book.

Reactions: 2 people
Saban is a good coach but I will admit that k hate watching him. He seems unhappy and depressed with everything. Even at the charity event he runs, he was saying it was a joyful day as he was giving his normal smirky disappointed look.

I don't take away Saban's point of not being a fan of biographies but he definately sounded like he had injured his coccyx.

Because we can trust Nick will always tell us the truth

saban-leaving-miami-bag-of-money.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back