Auburn Finally Exposed for Cheating

BleedingButch

This time they have finally gone too D*** far. You thought deflate-gate was a scandal, you thought $1,000 handshakes were wrong... ha that's nothing compared to this debauchery. Finally, there is 100% bona-fide proof that not only is Auburn cheating, so are Notre Dame and Maryland, aka the bottom feeding scum of the collegiate football world.

In the link below are leaked documents from Under Armour which document IN DETAIL the completely illegal (per NCAA rule 19.240.1.b) actions of this University.

Auburn and that washed-up-toupe-wearing-D-bag-D-Coordinator will burn, and the program will probably face the death penalty. Ungrabbable Jerseys are Absolutely and completely illegal, bordering on black magic. See below for the proof.

New Notre Dame and Auburn uniforms do impossible things, Under Armour claims - SBNation.com

This time they have finally gone too D*** far. You thought deflate-gate was a scandal, you thought $1,000 handshakes were wrong... ha that's nothing compared to this debauchery. Finally, there is 100% bona-fide proof that not only is Auburn cheating, so are Notre Dame and Maryland, aka the bottom feeding scum of the collegiate football world.

In the link below are leaked documents from Under Armour which document IN DETAIL the completely illegal (per NCAA rule 19.240.1.b) actions of this University.

Auburn and that washed-up-toupe-wearing-D-bag-D-Coordinator will burn, and the program will probably face the death penalty. Ungrabbable Jerseys are Absolutely and completely illegal, bordering on black magic. See below for the proof.

New Notre Dame and Auburn uniforms do impossible things, Under Armour claims - SBNation.com

...not sure if serious

Wow. My co worker is an Auburn alum and huge fan with a big flag in his office. I couldn't wait to open this link and blast him for it...until I read it.

Not cool

Cecil Newton approves this "diversion"...

Well darn. I thought someone in the cult on the plains was talking turkey on the big $ they use to flip DTs late every year.

They can have their "ungrababble", that's so yesterday, the kids today wear invisible. those are sharp.

^^^ Here's a picture.

Reactions: 7 people
Meanwhile, Cincy had become a "big" school for Adidas at this point and they're gone too. So in a 2-3 year period they've lost ND, UT, Cincy and UM. Nebraska and UCLA are gonna get paid. They're about all Adidas has left.

VN Store

Back