Alabama to wear black?

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
That's the rumor. Similar to the t-shirt

CLXvsaSWoAAA7qo.jpg

Report: Several Nike schools to wear black alternate uniforms

Cant believe LSU is included on the list --- no way they do this IMO

I'd be more surprised at Texas and Bama doing it than LSU

Practice gear.

I know and it looks better than the crap the OP showed for games -- seeing the article is from yahoo its probably just some made up rumors by another of their idiot sportswriters

I can see UF and FSU wearing them. But, very doubtful that Bama does it unless it at a nueutral site where that are the desiginated home team.

Bama's contract with Nike excludes alternates except for one game 5 years ago when you could barely see the changes.

Black jerseys will not be happening.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama's contract with Nike excludes alternates except for one game 5 years ago when you could barely see the changes.

Black jerseys will not be happening.

I always thought your alternate uni would be black jerseys with houndstooth helmets.

As much as I dislike bama, I do respect them for their history and tradition. I hope to never see bama wearing anything other than their traditional uni's. jmo.

I know and it looks better than the crap the OP showed for games -- seeing the article is from yahoo its probably just some made up rumors by another of their idiot sportswriters

The pic I posted is of the t-shirt. The jersey is supposed to look similar

The pic I posted is of the t-shirt. The jersey is supposed to look similar

I know, the article shows a mock up of the jersey with numbers on the sleeves -- I just feel the writer wants some clicks - other than Oregon, I just dont see that type of an alt jersey being accepted -- guess we will see in a month or so.

I know, the article shows a mock up of the jersey with numbers on the sleeves -- I just feel the writer wants some clicks - other than Oregon, I just dont see that type of an alt jersey being accepted -- guess we will see in a month or so.

As the Gator guy above stated, I think it's just a t-shirt most Nike schools are getting.

I could see Ohio State doing this since black is already part of their color scheme.

Kentucky's blue and black is plain hideous.....looks like a big ole bruise.....when Northwester wears purple and black....looks like my ass when I fall Ice skating

VN Store

Back