Ohio State Suspensions

1: They seem to be in plug and play mode at this point so, not sure it will make a difference.

2: They lost to vatech last year and it didn't seem to make a difference one way or the other.

3: It's all for show. He with the most money (fan base willing to throw money around) wins.

i still think they will find a way to win that one but theres alot of firepower lost from that game a year ago for OSU

Devin Smith
Evan Spencer
Dontre Wilson
Jalin Marshall
Joey Bosa
Jeff Huermann
Corey Smith

As long as Bosa doesn't turn out to be a serial killer, then this is a massive improvement from Urban's time at Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
OSU was a huge favorite in that game and lost at home.

Now they go to Blacksburg...

I don't expect them to lose but VA Tech will still put up a fight.

These guys up here all put up a fight against each other and anyone can win a game, but Ohio State is the only one that doesn't get scared playing out of conference. I wouldn't be surprised if beamer ball won again. I am starting to include mich. state in that conversation as well. They can be underestimated.

It's because Ohio State's fan base travels so well they can hold their own against anybody else that might scare a team with a fan base that can't travel. O state can bully a rival like alasalami does. It comes down to money. Which fan base is willing to spend.

Cam Newton was kicked off a CUM coached team. Wtf does that say about him? That's nearly impossible.

Cam Newton was kicked off a CUM coached team. Wtf does that say about him? That's nearly impossible.

He should have cracked the starting lineup before stealing that laptop. Had he been a starter, the victim would have been expelled.

Reactions: 2 people
These two teams know each other very well. They play each other quite often, like I said, I don't think it makes a difference one way or the other, it didn't last year. If you want to look for a game that could hurt ou this year it would be mich. state.

He should have cracked the starting lineup before stealing that laptop. Had he been a starter, the victim would have been expelled.

Impossible scenario. He would have had to start ahead of Tebow.

And Meyer would have never let that happen to Tim.

VN Store

Back