Kyle Trask TX QB

jason3713

Gators land a 2* QB out of Texas.

I'm beginning to think the gators have hired Dooley 2.0. I'm sure we will here how he's a diamond in the rough. Just like we did when Dooley was here.

Reactions: 1 person
Our fans are desperate after losing 10 straight and 16 of the last 20.

Dooley proved absolutely nothing at LA Tech (nor was never a coordinator). McElwain was a winning coach and a hell of a coordinator. Stop reaching

Reactions: 14 people

Dooley proved absolutely nothing at LA Tech (nor was never a coordinator). McElwain was a winning coach and a hell of a coordinator. Stop reaching

Those facts are no good on a Florida bashing thread sir!

Oh noes UF landed a QB, you guys know what that means right? When we play them now, the starting QB will get hurt, this kid will come in and play like a Heisman winner against our defense. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Or better yet, Driskel comes back to UF and puts up Heisman numbers.

Oh noes UF landed a QB, you guys know what that means right? When we play them now, the starting QB will get hurt, this kid will come in and play like a Heisman winner against our defense. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Now, now, let's play nice, shall we? Gator bashing thread. Continue.

You're correct, this is a Florida bashing thread. That said, cats defense was pretty bad. Heck, I was in Knoxville for that game, and got 3 heisman votes just for being in the stands. FWIW, I think they'll be better this year.

From his stats, I don't think he's ever started before. He is 6'6 though. Perhaps he was behind a major college qb last season?

Please stop comparing McElwain to Dooley. It's embarrassing.

TO DOOLEY! OHHHHHHH!

No, but seriously, there is no comparison. McElwain is light years ahead of Dooley and we couldn't beat Florida with Will freakin' Muschamp as their coach, so I really wouldn't talk much trash.

Reactions: 4 people
Gators land a 2* QB out of Texas.

I'm beginning to think the gators have hired Dooley 2.0. I'm sure we will here how he's a diamond in the rough. Just like we did when Dooley was here.

Any of our 2 stars are "diamonds in the rough". Anyone else signs one it's because they suck at recruiting.

Better yet.. Florida QB's that we usually say that suck always goes Heisman against us...

I find these threads funny because you have to find the hidden truth.

I don't know how well McElwain will do. I can't predict the future. We'll see.

What I do know is we had our Dooley. Our Dooley was named Will Muschamp. The hidden truth with this thread and sentiment is that there is just a refusal for anyone here to acknowledge that Muschamp was our Dooley because (a) he never lost to Tennessee and (b) that would include a couple of wins over the guy who "gets it" and lost because, frankly, his team was more poorly coached that day.

People can't bear the fact that our Dooley.....our guy that destroyed the program.....our guy that brought the program to depths it had not seen in many a year.....still owned Tennessee.

So, he wasn't our Dooley. This new guy is our Dooley.

What I do know is we had our Dooley. Our Dooley was named Will Muschamp. The hidden truth with this thread and sentiment is that there is just a refusal for anyone here to acknowledge that Muschamp was our Dooley because (a) he never lost to Tennessee and (b) that would include a couple of wins over the guy who "gets it" and lost because, frankly, his team was more poorly coached that day.

People can't bear the fact that our Dooley.....our guy that destroyed the program.....our guy that brought the program to depths it had not seen in many a year.....still owned Tennessee.

Good God. Everyone is aware he beat Tennessee.

That's the biggest ongoing crutch I've seen on this board. Doesn't change the fact that UF was still ass and is not recruiting well. Yes, he beat UT; it hasn't been hard.

I guess McElwain really is your Dooley if UT walks into the Swamp and takes a win.

Que the "but we expect to lose" response.

Reactions: 2 people

False. Your Dooley was Ron Zook. So really we should call Dooley our Zook since he came first and failed at his job.
Will Muschamp was bad, and able to squeak out two wins against Butch, in which Butch made some of his worst gameday coaching decisions. We'll have to wait and see if McElwain will be any good or not.

Last edited:
False. Your Dooley was Ron Zook. So really we should call Dooley our Zook since he came first and failed epically at his job.
Will Muschamp was bad, and able to squeak out two wins on against the vols, in which Butch made some of his worst gameday coaching decisions. We'll have to wait and see if McElwain will be any good or not.
Zook put together a championship roster, Dooley brought in a boatload of "Diamonds in the rough" that turned out to cow patties.

Whatever makes you feel better

Lol, you're totally clueless. Your perspective is basically, "Yea we suck a** but we still beat Tennessee" If you're only worrying about beating Tennessee every year then I feel sorry for you.

Zook put together a championship roster, Dooley brought in a boatload of "Diamonds in the rough" that turned out to cow patties.

I know it was a reach. But he was the last coach to lose to the vols, back to back I might add. Zook was a great recruiter and that's about it. Hopefully Butch will finally be able to get the Florida monkey off the vols back this year.

Lol, you're totally clueless. Your perspective is basically, "Yea we suck a** but we still beat Tennessee" If you're only worrying about beating Tennessee every year then I feel sorry for you.

That's not what I am saying at all.

The point is we had our Dooley. Why people don't refer to Muschamp as our Dooley can only be for one reason and one reason only.

So instead, this new guy has to be our Dooley.

VN Store

Back