Who do y'all think will win the ETSU-Kennesaw State game on Sept 3rd?

Mike1967

I'm really intrigued about this game seeing that it's the very first game for both schools. I'm leaning toward thinking KSU will win but it'll probably be close either way. This game will be televised in Metro Atlanta on WUPA CW69 in Atlanta.

Last edited:
It's sold out. That's the most impressive thing to me. I work in Johnson city . There's definitely an excitement to have football back. To be honest, I don't think it matters who wins . It's just great to see these programs playing football

Reactions: 3 people
It's sold out. That's the most impressive thing to me. I work in Johnson city . There's definitely an excitement to have football back. To be honest, I don't think it matters who wins . It's just great to see these programs playing football

I think eventually ETSU and KSU will both wind up in the Southern Conference.

Yea, I hope ETSU has some great games and comes back strong and wins games n puts butts in the seats. Football will be great for this area if we can just keep it. I live in Gray/Boones Creek n will attend many games with my boys in the future. It'll be great to be able to go catch a game n not have to pay a small fortune to enjoy a day with my boys. Go Bucs GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back