Colin Cowherd Gone!

Coug

What’s next for Colin Cowherd after ESPN departure? | New York Post

Bye Felicia!
984415_s.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a Cowherd fan, I've listened almost every day for about 6 years. Im sad to see him go. First SVP leaves the radio, now Colin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
What! I like Colin. They ruined Sportsnation when they reassigned him, and that was ESPN's best show.

OH well, ESPN is becoming unwatchable anyway. Its not much more than a political platform for Disney to push their liberal agenda(s).

Reactions: 7 people
I liked Cowherd enough but at times he was whiny and pretty much a tool. I guess you could probably describe almost every radio person like that, but I cringe many times when he gets on his self-righteous soapbox about things. Plus his voice got annoying.

I had no idea SVP left the radio show. That's a big loss.

Reactions: 1 person
I liked Cowherd enough but at times he was whiny and pretty much a tool. I guess you could probably describe almost every radio person like that, but I cringe many times when he gets on his self-righteous soapbox about things. Plus his voice got annoying.

I had no idea SVP left the radio show. That's a big loss.

SVP left because he's gonna be doing a Sportscenter/talk show or something on ESPN at night.

I agree. Also have to include First Take. That show is hilarious. :eek:lol:

Awe Buddy First Take might be the worst show on ESPN. It used to be alright when it was Skip and random guests, him S.A.Smith are unbearable together. Plus I would choke Champion...the good and bad way. Lol

Really gonna suck on the midday now on ESPN. No SVP or Cowherd. I like Russilo, Kanell makes me want to put a bullet in my head.

I think he's decent enough. ESPN sucks other than PTI now

Used to really like him. Has gotten steadily more and more into social and political commentary on his sports show. Got a little elitism in him to boot. Talented guy, but I found myself listening less and less because of it.

Reactions: 2 people
Disney mandates a lot of penny pinching from ESPN and I think this is a reflection of that. It's hard to argue with it given their bottom line but I miss the ESPN Zone restaurants, especially the one at the NY NY in Vegas. I could take or leave Cowherd.

VN Store

Back